SASS Wire Forum

FS: The BEST Wild Bunch Fedora!

I have come to the conclusion that I just have too many hats. I have so many great hats that I have a hard time finding time to give each one the amount of wear that it deserves. I just don't find myself wearing some hats because others have become my "go to's." So in order to appreciate the hats more, they need to be given new homes to where they get the attention they deserve.

This is a pure beaver "Marlo" style fedora made by John Penman with a hand-bound edge. There is not a lot I can say about it because the amazing craftsmanship that John Penman puts into every one of his hats is, by now, common knowledge (I should hope!).

This hat has barely been worn. Personally I am not sure if the style suits me as well as some of my other hats. Whoever buys this will be getting practically a brand new hat!

This is a size 24 3/8".

IMG_1861_zps01ef68b2.jpg

IMG_1862_zps4ce43d47.jpg

IMG_1860_zps50d35eb5.jpg

IMG_1863_zps8b763e54.jpg

IMG_1864_zps3f73fa96.jpg

IMG_1865_zpsb197af21.jpg

If you were to order this hat today from John Penman it would be right around $500 and a few month wait time. I am looking to sell this for $400 shipped, and I will include the leather hatbox that was sold to me with it.

For more info on John Penman, take a look at his site:

Archived