SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Bond Derringer ( Found One )

I like mine. I bought it in 45/410, a 3.5 century. I carry it all the time, in a pocket holster. Better 2shots with you than a 1000 in the safe! Plus, if you miss, you can throw the gun at them. It's a heavy rascal!

I bought a blem 357 barrel from Bond for 1/2 price. They usually have some blems available, and they can ship to you as not whole gun, so if you find one in some other caliber, other barrels are easy to get. These are only cosmetic imperfections, usually a scratch that won't buff out.

The 45/410 is a handful, 38sp much easier to shoot. I practice with 38, but carry 45. I figure if I have to use it, I want some heavy knockdown power, plus I would imagine those 45 barrels look big enough to crawl into if they were pointed at you. Trigger pull is stiff, aim low! I did hit a gatoraide bottle at about 50' once. I was pretty surprised.

I sent another email before I got this login straight. I have a Bond Snakeslayer in 45 / 410 3.5" brl and also 357 / 38 barrel. Plus two holsters. Excellent shape. Will sell all for $350 plus shipping charges to your FFL. Can sent pics if you wish.

Rick Ward

aka Charley Peacemaker

Archived