SASS Wire Forum

45Cowboy spec.

rustyfinger 22618

When we placed our order (for 100K pieces!) Starline told us it would be 10-12 weeks until it came to the top of the pile. We are expecting to hear from them fairly soon. Be assured that if you have sent me a message that you want to be notified when we have it, you will receive an email or snail mail from me. I cannot quote a price yet as we don't know how much the freight will be to get it to us.

Thanks to those of you who have expressed an interest in the 45 Special brass. We are as anxious as you!!

When we placed our order (for 100K pieces!) Starline told us it would be 10-12 weeks until it came to the top of the pile. We are expecting to hear from them fairly soon. Be assured that if you have sent me a message that you want to be notified when we have it, you will receive an email or snail mail from me. I cannot quote a price yet as we don't know how much the freight will be to get it to us.

Thanks to those of you who have expressed an interest in the 45 Special brass. We are as anxious as you!!

Thank you for the update.Rusty

Archived