SASS Wire Forum

Ammo Shortage and wasted money

THE AMMO SHORTAGE IS NOT A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! (the wasted money is however...)

Read my post:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206541

Regards,

Willie Earp

Greetings,

I don't think there is a need for all caps "yelling" at someone.

Thank you for providing the link to your report. I had not seen this previously. It does shed some light on a subject I have been curious about. I hope to attend this event someday when it is closer to home.

THE AMMO SHORTAGE IS NOT A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! (the wasted money is however...)

Read my post:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206541

Regards,

Willie Earp

Well I was being tongue-in cheek about the shortage business, but I'd sure like to have a billion dollars worth of ammo.

"...but I'd sure like to have a billion dollars worth of ammo."

--------------

The real issue here would be the cost of storage once you received it all.

But what a retirement investment.

Well I could sell off a couple of million $ worth and build a REALLY BIG pole barn..

Heck, Bob's got lots of houses for storage. :P

RR

Hey, I'm working on remedying that. :blink:

BCB, we'll never see term limits for congress as long as the current members are entrenched in office. It will take another revolution to clean both houses of the scoundrels and then pass term limits. I'd like to see two 2 year term limits for all elected officials above state level.

I'd also like to make it illegal to pass any law without researching to see if the same law already exists. IE; that dummy Toomey wants to make it illegal to buy guns over the internet when it's already illegal to do so w/o going through a licensed dealer who must run a bg check through the FBI before transferring the gun to the buyer. I sent him an email explaining that. I know he never read the email because the moron on his staff that did read it replied and it was quite evident that he hadn't a clue as to what I was talking about.

BCB, we'll never see term limits for congress as long as the current members are entrenched in office. It will take another revolution to clean both houses of the scoundrels and then pass term limits. I'd like to see two 2 year term limits for all elected officials above state level.

I'd also like to make it illegal to pass any law without researching to see if the same law already exists. IE; that dummy Toomey wants to make it illegal to buy guns over the internet when it's already illegal to do so w/o going through a licensed dealer who must run a bg check through the FBI before transferring the gun to the buyer. I sent him an email explaining that. I know he never read the email because the moron on his staff that did read it replied and it was quite evident that he hadn't a clue as to what I was talking about.

Yep, and I'd like to see them not pass any laws that they don't have to abide by too, like Obamacare and conceal carry, social security and pensions to name a few.

Archived