SASS Wire Forum

Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter - Need Help

Texas Jack Daniels

I have zero experience at FCGF. But, I know how to shoot GF.

Problem is I am in India and will have zero time to load ammo much less learn how to shoot it. I have .38 rifle and pistols.

I only see 2 FCGF's signed up. How many does it take to make a class? If someone can spot me the ammo, preferably with APP so I can actually clean the guns I would consider shooting this catagory so thatr daring duo who want to shoot it have enough people signed up to shoot it.

Regards,

TJD

I have zero experience at FCGF. But, I know how to shoot GF.

Problem is I am in India and will have zero time to load ammo much less learn how to shoot it. I have .38 rifle and pistols.

I only see 2 FCGF's signed up. How many does it take to make a class? If someone can spot me the ammo, preferably with APP so I can actually clean the guns I would consider shooting this catagory so thatr daring duo who want to shoot it have enough people signed up to shoot it.

Regards,

TJD

I'll be happy to bring you some ammo if you want but I don't know if it's real BP or APP. I know I loaded both but I didn't think to mark them separately.

Yes is 6 but the cut off was the 1st to change categories so don't believe that is an option. But check with Misty.

Painted Filly

• 5 months later...

Archived