SASS Wire Forum

Seattle area, cowboy action things to do/see/shop

dutch bear

Howdy

we've been on the US west coast now for 2.5 weeks starting in LA were we could shoot a match from "the cowboys" thanks to the generosity of a bunch of great people

after that we drove up highway 1 till it became the 101, followed that for as much as we could and ended up in seattle today (what a great country this is)

now are there things to do/see/ or shop in the greater seattle area when it comes to cowboy action shooting?????

best regards

Dutch Bear&Justice Anne

Hope you brought plenty of ammo! Tonight at 06:00 pm we have our usual Friday Nite Practice, free to all participants, at the Renton Fish & Game Club, which is just south of Seattle. We don't worry too much about cos uming, it's a chance for new folks to get some rounds down range in a controlled, Cowboy environment, learn the ropes, so to speak. But, we have old hands come out as well, so, whether you're a veteran or a newby, you are welcome to shoot with us.

Then tomorrow, there is a match just south of Olympia at Evergreen Sportsman Club, put on by the Mima Marauders, six stages and great food after. Olympia isn't that far south, so plan on about an hour, maybe hour and a half to get there from Seattle. Great people there, always a fun match.

Sunday we go the other way, north to Marysville for a match at Smokey Point just past Everett. Marysville Rod and Gun club is the host facility, and the Smokey Point Desperados do the match. Another great bunch of folks, another quality match, you won't be disappointed.

Contact me by e-mail for details if you need to, or call me at 425-271-9286, I'd be happy to help. Rgds, Jess

Sorry, we had some bad news from home today

so i don't think we will be able to make ik tomorow

anny cowboyaction stores in the area? guns, clothing etc.

dutch Bear

Archived