SASS Wire Forum

Joe and Bo,

I can't believe things happen how they do sometimes.

This the man upstairs figured I needed to be in the hospital for my favorite shoot and that's we're I am.

I sure hate missing BlackGold!!

Judge

Dang it Judge! Sure hate to hear that! :angry: You will be missed. Prayers still headed yer way from Fannie'n'me.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Three Cut!!

The party is all the time when we're even talkin' 'bout Black Gold!! :lol: You jus' gotta' brang yerself and make it your party too!! ;)B)

See ya' soon, Pard!!

I did get Schoolmarm's seat fixed for her Sportster today. New black leather looks good!!! Now if I can just convince her to ride with us, I'll load her's up too!!

Blackwater,

What time do you expect to get to the Pines? May just have to take the day off work if they start the ride too early. May try and get my better half to ride also, she's not had her bike out in awhile.

Bitterroot

Howdy boys, the range is looking good, all we need now is you!

Ziggy, we will have a little 3 stage warm up just for the fun of it.

Three Cut, as Titus says some of us will start Monday, but the offical side matches start at 12:00 Thursday. It will be good to see ya again man!

Judge ol'buddy, this match is offically deadicated to you. We with ya man!

Blackwater,

What time do you expect to get to the Pines? May just have to take the day off work if they start the ride too early. May try and get my better half to ride also, she's not had her bike out in awhile.

Bitterroot

I'll call you if anything changes, but Tombstone is talking about pulling out of the Pines at around 9:00 a.m. I'm thinkin' we can hook up somewhere on the trail if you can't get away earlier. Schoolmarm says she's not riding this time, but she is coming up for the week.

Well if you stay at it long enough, somebody's gonna throw a wrench in your gears!! Hatfield's baseball team has qualified for the state championship tournament, and their first game is in Memphis on Friday at 5:00 p.m.!!! :angry::angry::angry:

To make matters worse, the Bopper will have to have a babysitter and someone to take him to swimming lessons this week, so Schoolmarm is not gonna' make it to Black Gold either!! :angry::angry::angry:

Oh well!! I'll leave an hour or two earlier so's I can get there for sure in time to ride Wednesday! Won't be as much fun without those two, but I think I can manage!! :rolleyes:B)

Just heard from the Judge, Duncan that is. He's hoping to go home Tuesday and is feeling better. I hate that he's not gonna' make our little party, and I just talked to Lickskillet Charlie and he's bad down in his back and won't be able to travel.

I do know of a few others who ARE going to make it but may not have signed up yet, and the band guys are stoked about the show Saturday.

Joe!! Charlie said to give his camping spot to the next one in line, and to thank y'all for holding it for him.

Dang!! I need a drink or three!!

Sorry about, all this bad luck. But the show must go on. Or I think we desided this is an EVENT!! We got some new things going on this year after lunch you will have to see to believe.

Ya'll have a safe trip and get on here!

Oh, and for all ya'll that are thinking I wise I was going, it is not to late.

Lickskilllet Charlie ain't gonna be there...dad gum it...I was looking forward to seeing his homely face. Guess I'll have to wait for Ambush.

Blackwater, you told me so much about this match that I just had to go this year even though I'm going to Hooten the following month. That's two 1600 mile round trips to KY in 2 months. From what I've read it will definitely be worth it. Actually any place that shoots OUTLAW is worth the trip.

Larry ( I don't need no stinkin' sights) Earp

Earp!! I promise you neither trip will be wasted, and the largest group of Outlaws this side of CAC will likely be in attendance this coming week!

Blackwater, we're not going to get there until Wed afternoon so I guess I'm gonna miss the ride, hopefully next time!

C.L., I'm afraid dominoes won't be allowed, some folks know that bad things happen while Phyllis plays dominoes :lol:

Well Boozy.... I was thinkin about making Phyllis stay in Texas but she was havin none of that.... and she does love playin dominoes so I guess we'll just have to see what happens

....bikers....picnic tables....ut oh.....could be bad

Joe,,,,, looks like this Texas Boy and Ellie just arent gonna make it this year. My leg is so slow with the recovery process. It just hurts all the time. The redness is a lot better and fever is down for the most part. Doc just changed my meds again, hoping to knock it the infection out. This is my favorite match of the year and I hate to miss it....See Ya soon. T-Bone

Hey Bone!! You can stay home, but go ahead 'n' send Miss Ellie. ;):lol:

Hope you get to feelin' better soon! Seems like this summer is bein' kinda rough on some of our favorite folks!!

Boozy!! Bring the bike anyway!! We can slide out for a while Thursday mornin' just as well!! Side matches don't start 'til noon.

I've gotta' bow out of the DEEEZERT War. Too much other stuff a goin' on and I ain't gonna have time to cook!! I'm still entering so's the prize money builds up!! :P

Bones, we sure will miss Ellie. Hate to hear you are still having problems with the leg, Lady T hollered something about Manuka Honey. Said you would know what she was talking about.

Take care and we will talk about you at Black Gold.

Hope the rain is done for a week or so, see everyone soon, Cactus and I plan on getting there tomorrow evening so we can ride on Wednesday, Blackwater, you are right we can ride Thursday too.

When I talked to Copperhead Joe earlier this evening he was sitting on the porch with Titus and Whiskey Creek waiting on a delivery of Pat's cheeseburgers, the B@$T@RD$!! :angry::lol:

I'll finish loading the truck tomorrow and head out around 3:00 am Wednesday.

See y'all when I get there!!

When I talked to Copperhead Joe earlier this evening he was sitting on the porch with Titus and Whiskey Creek waiting on a delivery of Pat's cheeseburgers, the B@$T@RD$!! :angry::lol:

I'll finish loading the truck tomorrow and head out around 3:00 am Wednesday.

See y'all when I get there!!

And they was mighty tasty :wub: Hard to beat a Pat's burger. Dang, my head hurts this mornin. :wacko: Not quite sure bout a couple of them whiskeys Whiskey broke out last night! AND THE PARTY HAS BEGUN!

I can't take it !!!!!! all my friends are playing in the mud and I'm sittin in Texas !!!!!

Well, get off your duff and point that Ford towards God's Country. (You go through there on the way to Joe's) :D

Hey Bone!! I gots a set of crutches and I'm sure we can even find a wheelchair!! :rolleyes:

Ain't too late to pile in the truck and get yerself on over here!! Heck!! We can put you in a golf cart to get around and you know lemonade is theraputic! :rolleyes:B):lol:

added: 'Sides, we could use some help with the music too!!

'Bout everything is loaded and it looks like a herd of gypsies kidnapped a biker!! :lol:

I gotta put the cowboy clothes and my bag in the truck and grab a shower and a nap! 3:00 a.m. comes early!! :rolleyes:B)

DANG IT!!!!!!!

You have no idea how bad this sucks sittin at the doctors and on flat back rest instead of being at the party .

THIS SUCKSSS!!!!!

Ol Buddy, it just ain't gonna be the same without y'all! :angry: Yer appendix picked a pi$$ poor time to ta give up the ghost. I'ma beginnin to think the planets AND stars musta aligned agin you, Bone, Lickskillet, Judge'em'All and who knows all else! I agree wit ya. IT SUCKS!!!!! Prayers up fer all y'all to git better quick!

A Knob Creek Gun Fighter's Guild contigent should be there by Thursday. We are planning on having a very LARGE time!

And, Heck, T-Bone, just holler, ifn' yur willin', we'll come git ya! Mose, that goes for you too. We will set up a series of mirrors and ya'll can shoot laying flat on your back wih yur shootin' arm hanging straight out. But, we ain't gonna give ya nuthin!!! You gotta hittem all to count. Just remeber, any broken mirrors cost ya 7 years....7 Long Years!!! :P

KCD

A Knob Creek Gun Fighter's Guild contigent should be there by Thursday. We are planning on having a very LARGE time!

And, Heck, T-Bone, just holler, ifn' yur willin', we'll come git ya! Mose, that goes for you too. We will set up a series of mirrors and ya'll can shoot laying flat on your back wih yur shootin' arm hanging straight out. But, we ain't gonna give ya nuthin!!! You gotta hittem all to count. Just remeber, any broken mirrors cost ya 7 years....7 Long Years!!!

KCD

KCD...looks like ya bin samplin' da Copperhead juice afore ya pulled up stakes and headed to da range! And mais yeah sha...we'll all pass a good time. I should be getting there around noon on Thurs.....looking forward to the momentous event.

Lassiez les bon temps roulliere ya'll :blink:

Kajun

count me out after the fat lady sings!!!!!!! I'm waiting for Ringo to show up and then Puff the Magic dragon I'm taking a trip and never leaving the farm!!!!! Thanks Drover for the offer The stars are gonna line up and who knows????? See Ya soon.

Archived