SASS Wire Forum

Hey!!!! iffn yur gona rite abut mr du it in tha story!! hmmph!

PB`

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why, CPBC!! I never suspected!! :rolleyes::lol:

Looking forward to getting back east. EOT is a great match this year, targets size and distance perfect. Tbone and the Texas boys will be there because he has a delivery to make. He may be shooting wheelchair outlaw but will be outlaw, If he aint skeeeeeeerd!

Whiskey Shooting outlaw at EOT Creek

Sounds like EOT was a good warm up match for Black Gold,

Glad to hear the Texas crew is still coming East. If Bones is wheel chair bound and shooting Outlaw, I will volunteer to push the chair for him. If I cant beat him that way I will have to rely on a match DQ and I am pretty sure you cant shoot one out of the Valley there at Ponderosa Pines.

Have safe travels everyone and see you soon.

I hope y'all bring back a bunch of good stories and some of them FANCY buckles too!! Safe travels and lots of fun!!

Tombstone!! I got the old scoot back on the ground, but I've got to put front brake pads on it and get the front fender fixed. It runs great, but I don't know if I can get it all done in time!!

You need a second job to afford some of the toys we've got!!

I heard something about a limping cowboy who shoot through the pain to win at EOT, Looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing the stories.

Hey Tbone, lets go to Kentucky

Well ole whiskey creek came in 5th in duelist category shooting it outlaw style. Had only 2 misses, heap, both rifle. He amazed a few folks who have never seen it. Like the vp of roger. Word of advice, don't ask copperhead how it went. Lol it was a long ride home. See y'all soon.

IM!! You could tell us and spare him the pain!! :unsure:

Brush up on your cowboy Olympics with a twist. What did cowboys really did in the Wild West? Huh

Shaddai!

I've got your other brass shells all made up! Perfecta 'n' Jake comming too??

It'll be good to see y'all!!

It shore is great to be home! We had a great trip. Could have been a lot better if you could take back just a few things off of one stage!! I want to nominate myself for "DUM ASS of the YEAR AWARD" I think it is a lock. But as they say " you will have that".

Now back to fun. Things that are happening at BLACK GOLD 2013!!!!!

Whiskey Creek is bring back the Cowboy Olympics, but with all new events. Stand by for details, or you may just find out when you get here.

Desert Wars

Cowboy yard sale

The wildest or loudest shirt contest

Team shoot

Man on Man shootout

Destill-eration demo

Bubby Rat and the Boys band

Black Water and the Milkbone band!!

The greatest FOOD in SASS

Did I leave anything out?

And you still have time to get in!!

Joe, glad you made it back home finally......I think your hind end will finally make it there today cuz I KNOW your "dragging a$$" :lol:

Looking forward to seeing everyone and making a little smoke with the good folks there at Ponderosa Pines.

I'll be there one week from today!! Cain't wait!!

Us to, if I can wait that long!!!

Hey Boozy!! Hook up yer trailer 'n' throw a bike on!! Tombstone is tryin' to put together a little ride for Wednesday!! Got my ol' scoot 'bout ready and if everything goes right.....

Blackwater,

Any Idea what time Tombstone wants to start that ride. Have to work Wednesday but can still be there fairly early if need, also have a friend who might want to ride with us, not a CAS shooter but expressed in interest, but he works about every weekend (works at local Harley dealer).

Can't wait for this shoot. If there's a more fun shoot it's not on this planet. See you all next week

Bitteroot

Jake!! i'm not sure when they'll roll out, but Tombstone'll be lookin' in and he can fill us in! I'll leave home early enough to hook up with 'em if I can. :unsure:

Copperhead!! Let 'em look and as the envy builds enouigh, they'll want to get in on the fun!! ;):lol:

Nothing firm yet but Cactus and I may sleep a little later than 8:00 and will ride somewhere and grab breakfast so we will probabaly pull out of Joes around 9:00 or theres about. Depending on the weather of course.

Was hoping to bring my bike up too, but can't make it till Wed PM. Hmmm ... a retired guy with a business meeting getting in the way of a motorcycle ride - that just don't seem right. Do it?

(dang house ... **&^%^%*)

been in all 7 states that contact Kentucky in the last week and it kills me that I couldn't stay but my mares were knee deep in manure and the bills don't get paid when i'm out carousing with you ne'r do wells.

tip a mason jar for me and have a blast.

charlie

You may consider it done my friend!!! We'll miss you sorely but party on in your absence! I hate thet the timing couldn't be better and hope you can come see us in the very near future!!

Safe travels and have some fun doin' it!!!

Looks like we will be there late Tuesday or early Wednesday. Anyone interested in a game of 42 ?.......dominoes....maybe Wednesday or Thursday evening

Nothing firm yet but Cactus and I may sleep a little later than 8:00 and will ride somewhere and grab breakfast so we will probabaly pull out of Joes around 9:00 or theres about. Depending on the weather of course.

I be on my way to Ponderosa Pines by about 9:15. From where I work it will take about an 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours to get there. Will try to meet up with you somewhere if you know where you're going and your route

I can't make it this year but I think Wartrace will be well represented. Last year was great fun. If anyone would like to see what went on last year here is a link to my blog report from the match with pictures and a link to videos.

Wartrace Coyboys

I know it will be a good one, maybe I can make it next year.

Randy

Joe and Bo,

I can't believe things happen how they do sometimes.

This the man upstairs figured I needed to be in the hospital for my favorite shoot and that's we're I am.

I sure hate missing BlackGold!!

Judge

Joe and Bo,

I can't believe things happen how they do sometimes.

This the man upstairs figured I needed to be in the hospital for my favorite shoot and that's we're I am.

I sure hate missing BlackGold!!

Judge

Big boy, you get better real fast!! Give me a call when you can!!

Looks like we will be there late Tuesday or early Wednesday. Anyone interested in a game of 42 ?.......dominoes....maybe Wednesday or Thursday evening

42...now I haven't heard that term in a loooong time. My MIL is from OK and my FIL is from Ark and one of the first things they taught me after I married their daughter was to play 42. When I lived in Cleburne TX we used to play with our friends there but I ain't run on no one here in GA that knows what that is.

Archived