SASS Wire Forum

Of course that is counting me twice.

Well, I got the mega-blender ready to role, Mini-Winnie ready to go, plenty of lies to be told, hat hangers that need to be sold, good times to behold, lemonade to be had cold, a few card hands I should fold, all those top shooters who are fun to goad, lots of cold beers I'm gonna hold, smack talk that seems so bold, maybe a few more rounds I need to load....Everyone needs to head to Black Gold.

See everyone in a few weeks.

Dang poet.....another undocumented feature of Tn Tombstone!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course that is counting me twice.

Well, I got the mega-blender ready to role, Mini-Winnie ready to go, plenty of lies to be told, hat hangers that need to be sold, good times to behold, lemonade to be had cold, a few card hands I should fold, all those top shooters who are fun to goad, lots of cold beers I'm gonna hold, smack talk that seems so bold, maybe a few more rounds I need to load....Everyone needs to head to Black Gold.

See everyone in a few weeks.

OUTLAW POETRY at it's finest! :P

“The perfect man? A poet on a motorcycle.”

―Lucinda Williams

C'mon Lady T!! We know you're the real tallent in that family!! You been tutorin' him??? ;):lol:

Danm, a poet and didn't know it. Or malbe he knew it and we didn't. By the way, I agree with Poet, and happen to have some of the same ideas about BLACK GOLD!!

Don't forget the Cowboy yard sale, and Dessert Wars.

BW, our buddy RRR could not stand it any longer he's in!

YEE HAW! :D I knew he'd come to his senses!

Hide the women and children, RRR and Three Cut at Black Gold, not the mention those yahoos out of Texas, nothing will ever be the same. Joe, you got any rules against cameras at this shindig? I know danged well it will not be live video streamed. We do learn from our mistakes.

With the cast of characters lined up to attend Black Gold I better ask Mama if'n I can brang a little more bail money!

RRR's in?

AWRITE!!!

Would NOT have been the same without my grinnin' buddy from over east of here!!

Dis' gone be one mo' heckofa shindig, yeahboy!!

Kajun,

If'n you bring a big pot of etouffee, you can forget the bail money, I'll cover ya!

Boozy

I'm in for the bail money too!!

RRR's in?

AWRITE!!!

Would NOT have been the same without my grinnin' buddy from over east of here!!

Dis' gone be one mo' heckofa shindig, yeahboy!!

Absolutely! It's always a party with the Big Guy there (especially when he brings poppers!!!) :lol::lol:

I kinda' like them poppers myself!! Hey RRR!! Make a second batch and I'll pitch in on the cost!!! :wub::P

I might use alternate transportation for some of the week! Got the old scoot fired up while ago! If I can get 'er cleaned up and the paint fixed, I may put it and Schoolmarm's Sporty in the truck and and poke around some while we're up there!!

If you want to get an early start BW, Cactus and I plan on riding on Wednesday

If it works out I'll join ya'!! Maybe Boozy'll bring one up as well?? :unsure:

Sounds like fun to me.

Copperhead, tell Whiskey Creek I am getting all my misses and P's out of the way this week and next so I will be ready for the pressure of Black Gold. By the way, Tbone did sign up for CC didnt he. :lol:

Sounds like fun to me.

Copperhead, tell Whiskey Creek I am getting all my misses and P's out of the way this week and next so I will be ready for the pressure of Black Gold. By the way, Tbone did sign up for CC didnt he. :lol:

I see one of the side matches is shooting the rifle from the hip. I just might have to give that a try with my Lightning.

Larry ( I don't need no stinkin' sights) Earp

There's Ziggy!! Another quarter heard from!! The party potential keeps growin' and growin'!!!

I just looked at the list of shooters. There are a bunch of folks that shot it last year that are not on the list. What's up with that?

It's ok CL...I'm sure you're just getting your double tapping practice in before Black Gold. Lookin' at some of the cast of "characters" that will be there I'm sure you'll be doing some double takes too....just don't sprain yore neck :blink:

I just looked at the list of shooters. There are a bunch of folks that shot it last year that are not on the list. What's up with that?

Not to worry, CL!! There are several of us who for one reason or another haven't made the list yet, myself included!! We'll be there!! ;)

I just heard from some new shooters who are lookin' forward to the party!!

They sent applications and are loading ammo!!

I am looking for a few more names on the list too. I know most of the folks involved are in NM right now so the page should get updated when they get back.

I don't see any of the yahoo's from Texas yet. (For you Texans, Yahoo's is a term of endearment here in the South)

I am looking for a few more names on the list too. I know most of the folks involved are in NM right now so the page should get updated when they get back.

I don't see any of the yahoo's from Texas yet. (For you Texans, Yahoo's is a term of endearment here in the South)

Yep!! 'Cept around here it's pronounced YAY- HOO!! :lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Moon Pie!!

Yoo-Hoo!! Yogi Berra was the spokesman for Yoo-Hoo when I was a kid!!

MEE-HEE for YOO-HOO!! :P:lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Moon Pie!!

Yoo-Hoo!! Yogi Berra was the spokesman for Yoo-Hoo when I was a kid!!

MEE-HEE for YOO-HOO!! :P:lol:

Just remember Backwater...er uh Blackwater.....when you get to the fork in the road....take it :D

And when you find a dip in the road, try to drive around him!!!

And when you find a dip in the road, try to drive around him!!!

Blackwater hon, it ain't nice fer ya to talk about Purdy Boy like that........ :P:lol:

Archived