SASS Wire Forum

resale value of no name ar-15

Trigger Mike

TM

in the area it was made , it might hold or go up in value , depending on the smiths rep. and proff of mfg .

away from that , it will probley go down , just another slap together lego gun

CB

:D:lol: I figured. I may get it as it has the local town name on it just for fun then. It can be a hand me down.

The window for charging high prices for AR's and AK's is closing rapidly. With all of the aftermarket parts out there just anybody can assemble one and call themselves a gunsmith. Since supply is catching up with demand resulting in prices dropping why invest in a no name parts gun?

Depends on the parts used. Some are high quality, some not. Good trigger group, buffer, stock, etc from top manufacturers will enhance the value.

The window for charging high prices for AR's and AK's is closing rapidly. With all of the aftermarket parts out there just anybody can assemble one and call themselves a gunsmith. Since supply is catching up with demand resulting in prices dropping why invest in a no name parts gun?

Seen them today for $619 for DPMS. "Tricked out" with collapsible stock and magpul sights $699.

I saw a Bushmaster in Walmart on Thursday. $997. Still no ammo though.

Archived