SASS Wire Forum

dump station

Wif

I read some where that there is a dump station available at EOT and that there is a signup before the event to be able to dump my holding tanks.

Who do I contact to singn up??

Wif

They don't have a dump station (at least in past years they haven't). What they have is a dump service. You can buy a card that goes in your RV window and when they come around they will service your RV. You can also get water delivered.

You can get the card,unless its changed, at the SASS Registration office upon arrival and sign-in. You can also drive down the hill outside of the Ranch to the Hidden Valley RV Park to fill water and dump. It's about 20 minutes down the frontage road along the I-40.

There's both water trucks that drive by and dump suction trucks for blackwater. You can flag them down sometimes if you watch out for them... sometimes they don't SEE the cards, so placement is everything.

Thanks for your input guys. Having two options makes me breathe a little easier.

Wif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your input guys. Having two options makes me breathe a little easier.

Wif

TA Travelcenter in Moriarty is another option. Dirty Dan uses this location after leaving Founders Ranch.

Archived