SASS Wire Forum

Kicked out of Starbucks.

Subdeacon Joe

All I did was order an Obama Coffee. Person looked confused so I explained. I wanted something black, bitter, and with no discernible character.

I was asked to leave the store. Can't figure it out.

LOL... I once told a Captain in my old unit that I liked my coffee like I liked my women... He expected the old line... He had coffee come out of his nose when I said "old and bitter."

Ever had any Catholic After Church Coffee?

Don't sneer, one day you'll be old and weak, too.

Lead flight attendant asks the captain how he wants his coffee.

He says, "I like my coffee like I like my women."

She steps on him with "You like your coffee stupid?"

If Starbucks is the best place you can get kicked out of, I ain't gonna hang out with you, Joe.

That is lame. Kicked out of Starbucks.

At least it coulda been a strip joint or something......

Closest one of them is in San Francisco. Sure ain't gonna drive that far for a cuppa coffee.

Closest one of them is in San Francisco. Sure ain't gonna drive that far for a cuppa coffee.

Not even a really, really good cup?

Not even a really, really good cup?

SOMEHOW, A SAN FRANCISCO BARISTA BRINGS QUEER IMAGES TO MIND.

Yet another reason to not drive the hour or so, pay the $5 toll, spend an hour looking for parking, spend lord knows how much on parking, just for a cuppa coffee.

Man, Badger.... That coast route can be rough on the nerves headin' South - for a couple of reasons! :huh::rolleyes:

All I did was order an Obama Coffee. Person looked confused so I explained. I wanted something black, bitter, and with no discernible character.

I was asked to leave the store. Can't figure it out.

That's outstanding! LOL

Well...one good thing about Starbucks is that they have free internet.....I like to go there sometimes with
my Tablet and watch Spaghetti Westerns on YouTube.

It's kind of funny to watch peoples reactions when I'm watching a Spaghetti Western with the volume cranked up.

Yet another reason to not drive the hour or so, pay the $5 toll, spend an hour looking for parking, spend lord knows how much on parking, just for a cuppa coffee.

Yes, that is a point!

Don't forget Starbucks stood up to the anti-gunners allowing concealed carry in their stores. Remember the 2 bucks for support of the 2nd amendment???

BTW I love Starbucks coffee, their house blend is great. I don't go there very much but when i do I enjoy a good cup of their coffee.

Rye :)

Don't forget Starbucks stood up to the anti-gunners allowing concealed carry in their stores. Remember the 2 bucks for support of the 2nd amendment???

BTW I love Starbucks coffee, their house blend is great. I don't go there very much but when i do I enjoy a good cup of their coffee.

Rye :)

All true. But I needed a place that sold coffee that everyone would recognize.

You should give their "Blond roast" (light roast) coffee a try. Doesn't have that burned taste so many of their coffees have, you get to really taste the coffee. Not to mention the caffeine hasn't been burned away.

All true. But I needed a place that sold coffee that everyone would recognize.

You should give their "Blond roast" (light roast) coffee a try. Doesn't have that burned taste so many of their coffees have, you get to really taste the coffee. Not to mention the caffeine hasn't been burned away.

The "burnt" taste that everyone talks about is not really burnt, it's just good strong coffee. The beans are roasted fresh and then the coffee is made in their machines, there's nothing burnt about it! I guess I just like really strong coffee. The House Blend is really good..... strong but not overly so.

Rye ;)

The "burnt" taste that everyone talks about is not really burnt, it's just good strong coffee. The beans are roasted fresh and then the coffee is made in their machines, there's nothing burnt about it! I guess I just like really strong coffee. The House Blend is really good..... strong but not overly so.

Rye ;)

Their House Blend, I believe, is a medium roast. The two major ideas behind the roasting is to develop some flavors and to bring out the oils. When roasted to the point that the beans are dry and all the oils have been driven off, that' burnt. You can get "strong" from the light and medium roasts.

Archived