SASS Wire Forum

Suspended for saying "gun"

Utah Bob #35998

Everybody overreacts in the way they're best able to, because they want to do *something* to help the situation. School principals ban words and cookies, news media blow it out of proportion, and gun owners hoard ammunition.

If that happened to a child of ours, I'd be hiring a high powered bloodsucking Barrister to sue the living Hell out of that school system. You don't interrogate my minor son without Mom or Dad present.

I hate that this happened, but why do folks, that rightfully know better, keep sending their kids off to schools with these ridiculous policies?

The fight for to attach tax money to students and not to school systems is worth fighting for.

Now tomorrow a elementary school in Hayward Ca. is doing a toy gun buyback! Can you believe this The principles says that the kids useing toy guns desensitizes them to where they will be using guns ia adult and shooting them with no care! This is the kind of thinking we have in our school! Yet when you check this school 6th graders they have less than 50% of the students there that can't do math or read at that level!

Archived