SASS Wire Forum

For those counting down to 100,000

Silver Shadow

The "Allen Street Contessa" (my wonderful wife) joined the ranks of the SASS family yesterday as #98330.

I'm very excited she has taken enough interest in our fun to join me in shooting. This is in no small part due to the wonderful women shooters she has met at places Like "End of the Road" in Jerome, ID. I think the fun they were having and their willingness to embrace her, even as a spectator, were big factors.

The "Allen Street" moniker is a tribute to her being a graduate of Tombstone high school. (the old one, oops, don't tell her I said that). She is an experienced shooter and quite competitive, but never was big on the idea of dressing up like a "cowboy", however, the social atmosphere at the last shoot she attended has inspired her to go all out, and she's decided to shoot B-western at her first official annual shoot.

Silver "one happy hubby" Shadow

Well done and welcome to the fire to your better half. If I ever get my "commanding officer" to sign up she very well could push it to the magic number.

Welcome to the Contessa! How much do I like Tombstone? My ashes will be spread down Allen St.

Silver Shadow - Bourbon Street Belle and I send a hearty welcome to Allen Street Contessa...welcome to SASS! We're looking forward to shooting with both of you at the Rangers match this coming Saturday. More guns, more shooting, and more travel with good friends...it's all good.

CPT. JACK AND BOURBON STREET BELLE

Welcome aboard, Contessa! You made a good decision.

Shadow, you're a lucky man!

Archived