SASS Wire Forum

Pards - gonna be off the Wire

Will be off the Wire for awhile (if not permanently) - been getting too many warnings form a certain moderator about 'negativity', 'insults', 'instigating threads' and whatever bias is being accused of me. You kindness, prayers, and support have been helpful for me and my family over the years and hope to see y'all where it really counts - on the range.

God bless - take care.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll miss you GG!

See you at Paradise Pass in 4 weeks!

Smoke 'em up!

--Dawg

Not that I'm on the Wire much anymore, but will miss you as well. Funny, there are a few here that seem to take threads south on a regular basis and they're always posting. That's the reason I use other Forums. Maybe things will change.........hopefully in my lifetime. See you on that other trail, Pard.

Well it must be that despicable moderator who is causing all the problems. I wouldn't let the moderator run me off... I would stand my ground and fight for rights to be negative and insulting. ;)

Snakebite

GG,

you must have forgotten to pay your montly 'insult' dues..... :)

Anyhow, unless your are 'black listed', I would hang around like Snakebite stated.

Heck, just insult me. Nobody will mind that.....hehehehehe!

..........Widder

Will be off the Wire for awhile (if not permanently) - been getting too many warnings form a certain moderator about 'negativity', 'insults', 'instigating threads' and whatever bias is being accused of me. You kindness, prayers, and support have been helpful for me and my family over the years and hope to see y'all where it really counts - on the range.

God bless - take care.

Dang. And here I have not gotten any of those.

Well it must be that despicable moderator who is causing all the problems. I wouldn't let the moderator run me off... I would stand my ground and fight for rights to be negative and insulting. ;)

Snakebite

GG,

you must have forgotten to pay your montly 'insult' dues..... :)

Anyhow, unless your are 'black listed', I would hang around like Snakebite stated.

Heck, just insult me. Nobody will mind that.....hehehehehe!

..........Widder

:) Reckon I'm in this camp... Stick around

I can't recall seeing any posts by you that would warrant moderator intervention, but I can't say I've read all 22K of them. :P

You always struck me as relatively harmless and I truly mean that in a good sense. I'll see you at the bp shoot at Paradise pass!

Hay Pard I would Not let her run me off if I was you.

You are a good Pard .

You walk with Christ .( LORD OF ALL ! )

You have a big hart .

You are welcome at any post I have .

Hell you are welcome to my home .

Lets have a beer this Thersday .

Same place same time.

Some Opinionated people should NOT be in charge of the wire .

They think ONLY THEY KNOW right from wrong or the truth .

That is only there opinion only .

And we all know what Opionions are like RIGHT ?

Well Hell!

I don't recall ever being insulted by Gunner Gatlin, and I probably should have been.

Now, I am insulted.

You're a pain in the A$$... good riddance! ;)

Haven't had a warning since about 2007...but I was in a bad mood that year. :lol:

Get over it... my advice... never let anyone have the power to make you stop doing anything you love. EVER! I've said it before and I'll say it again:

THERE ARE NO HEMINGWAYS ON THIS FORUM! And English literature scholars are still arguing over what he meant.

God bless - take care.

It's about time, you negative, insulting, instigating, bias SOB......................Just kidding pard. Hell, everyone gets a brushback every once in in while......whether they deserved it or not. You gonna be scared of getting hit or you gonna bat?

Sun

Heck, at one point or nother I've rubbed just about everyone the wrong way, sometimes accidentally and sometimes on purpose.

I've yet to get brushed back. Stick around!

Wait till football season pard :D (I wish!!)

Hey Gunner,

Unless you’re raising hell over in the saloon I haven’t really seen a contentious post from you on the wire. Take it easy and stick around.

Spittoon

Hmm :huh: That's what I was thinking, don't remember GG going down that road. Stick around Gunner we need you here to keep Wyatt and the rest of us straight :lol: Good Luck :)

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

You're a PITA...but I've always thought you were generally polite and respectful.

Having disagreements on the Wire is good...it's how we progress.

Stick around.

Phantom

PS: Just kidding about the PITA comment...just in case someone takes me seriously.

God bless - take care.

GG.

Just for the record, I don't recollect bein insulted or instigated by you or any of your posts. Some folks have thin skins I guess. Hang in there.

Irish Tom.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Since you was more than generous with your responses to my last reportage.... even after I didn't remember 'bout the crap I caused...

Turn 'bout... is fair play.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Now... read this... and try to stay off the Wire.... hehehehehe.

Good bye... or... Hello?

hehehe

(Just jerkin' your chain... my frenemy. Down in Georgia... I got bigger fish to fry. hehehe)

ts

Will be off the Wire for awhile (if not permanently) - been getting too many warnings form a certain moderator about 'negativity', 'insults', 'instigating threads' and whatever bias is being accused of me.

Gunner - for starters ... How many Warning Points do you have? There is a protocol for the Wire and IF WARRANTED - points assigned. I can't even remember reading any of your posts that contain facts that could be even interpreted to be negatives - insults or instigating. There is a missing link between 'a certain moderator's' conclusions and your posts which I've read probably nearly every one in recent years.

IMO - your posts have been on the subject, packed full of useful information, have been highly helpful to the original poster and presented in a manner that is contrary what you have been warned about.

Will be off the Wire for awhile

So don't!

Gunner, I'm with everyone else....I've never seen an insulting thread from you....I hope the moderator wasn't too young to remember Kelly's Heroes when I quoted the

"Stop with the negative waves Moriarity" which was when Donald Sutherland spoke to his tank drive who was Gavin McSomething. I by no means thought you were out of line....for that matter I guess I should be banned for my comments.

Stay online.....KK

You're a PITA...but I've always thought you were generally polite and respectful.

Having disagreements on the Wire is good...it's how we progress.

Stick around.

Phantom

PS: Just kidding about the PITA comment...just in case someone takes me seriously.

There ya go Gunner, ya can't go anywhere now. You got a glowing endorsement from Phantom. (Still holding out on the PITA thing)

Fillmore

I've had a few words with you but for the most part you've been polite even when disagreeing with me. I don't see any reason why you should quit the wire UNLESS you're just sick of it! Hang in there pard we enjoy your posts, they're thought provoking and entertaining.

Just remember, "Winners never quit and Quitters never win"

Hang in there, Rye ;)

Why wait 'til football season, let's get started now.

GO GATORS!

GEAUX TIGERS!

GUNNER GUNNER Gunner Gunner Gunner Gunner Gunner Gunner !

WERE YOU AT ?

GEAUX TIGERS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wut he said......

And GG....would hate to see you "geaux"

Was always a pleasure jawin' with ya Gunner......don't go until ya have ta.

Gunner, I'm not always a big fan of all your posts, but I vote with my mouse. (unlike the Dead Horse complainers). I am, however, a fan of you. I'm proud to see somebody who is not afraid to stand up to the cyber bullies and some of the elitist attitudes. (Yes there are a few here). It would be a shame if that's what got you on the Mod's hit list. Take care, and take heart, for what it's worth, you have a friend in me.

Silver "probably just made the list" Shadow

Archived