SASS Wire Forum

Pards - thanks for the good times

Will be off the Wire for awhile - been getting too many warnings form a certain moderator about 'negativity', 'insults', 'instigating threads' and whatever bias is being accused of me. You kindness, prayers, and support have been helpful for me and my family and hope to see y'all where it really counts - on the range.

God bless - take care.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Will be off the Wire for awhile - been getting too many warnings form a certain moderator about 'negativity', 'insults', 'instigating threads' and whatever bias is being accused of me. You kindness, prayers, and support have been helpful for me and my family and hope to see y'all where it really counts - on the range.

God bless - take care.

Really . . .gonna be a really shallower place without you . . .

Ride safe . . . looking forward to your return . . .

SC

God bless - take care.

Same here GG !

Gunner, we've been at logger heads a time or three, but, dang it all! I'll miss ya here.

+1

Stick around GG, we like your posts, Rye :)

Hope to meet you at the Michigan State Shoot, me and Praire Dawg is going.

Gunner dont let her run you off.

You are good people .

I dont know if you can IMPEACH A VOLINTER ?

Thats just to damd bad !

God bless - take care.

Howdy Gunner,

I'm right sorry to hear that you will be making yourself scarce around these parts. I'll miss you, here. I always read your posts, whatever the topic, cause we think allot alike. Hope you don't stay gone for long.

Been gone for a spell myself, due to a feud with ATT. Their Wireless/Ethernet modem failed, and they would not fix it. Told me I had to buy another one. It was less than a year old. I told them to stuff it, and their telephone, too. Bought an Android cellphone from Radio Shack that has it's own Wi-Fi Hotspot built in. Costs me less than what I paid ATT for just local landline service. I use the cellphone more as a toy than a phone. (Angry Bird Lookout)

One thing, I don't use it in my truck, at all, unless I'm parked. I could not text and drive if my life depended on it. Come to think of it, it does. I pity the S.O.B. that runs into my truck because he's distracted by his phone. I'll put it where the sun don't shine.

I recon I'll see you down the road, apiece.

Happy Trails till then.

DDD

don't agree with any of it, don't agree I say,,,, we can't disagree....hogwarsh!

pbcc

Gunner is like the Smoke from his guns .

He will just hang around in the back for awhile .

And when all the smoke clears we will see who is still standing !

Hay Gunner you are a true gunfighter !

If you must go for awhile , Go with Both Guns Blazing !

See you soon Pard.

God bless

Well, I'll learn a lesson from this about not being negative. I was going to post a reply in the "do over" thread about the best way for a do over is to have a friend on the timer. Then if you get a bad start then he "interferes" with you and you get to start over. Learned that one several years ago at a major match.

Glad I didn't post that!

I appreciate the work the mods do with making corrections, adjustments and such, however we're all adults here,,, tha's all I'll say....

Well, GG, we've had disagreements in the past, a couple of which have raised my blood pressure a bit. However, in the most heated of those discussions, I wouldn't have even considered the desire to have warnings sent, or worse. Like a number of others around here, your presence makes the Saloon (ACS) seem "normal," at least normal for the Saloon. For what it is worth to you, during your absence, I will keep you in my thoughts and meditations.

Archived