SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass Regulators

rustyfinger 22618

First day of two day annual. New steel and new attitude. Big targets close but not too close easy to understand scenarios.

A lot of mid 20s even some high teens per stage All and all outstanding day ,can hardly wait till tomorrow.

Smiles, smiles, smiles--

Weather cleared, we now have rubber duckys in the 6 new ponds!!!

Rusty is feeli'n better and his shooti'n shows!!

Cc and Karl, short term, flush draw, deputy, and the mighty Mac Masterson done took all my money in poker tonight! Hundred xxx kid gracefully bowed out early, made me feel a tic better.

Tomorrow's man on man and 1911 stage after the main match!!!

Fur those that dare!!!

Furball

Had a blast. Opening my eyes might help but than again I don't think there is help for me. No target to big no target to close that I can't miss!!!!!!

Great day looking toward to tomorrow.

100 X

The two day match was a blast! The new steel matched with some great scenarios made for a heck of a good weekend, Good friends, poker, the rain held off (at least wilst we shot), the skeeters were, well skeeters. Mac Masterson was some dang good entertainment and Karl trippin over the dog and doing the tuck and roll would put a smile on the grumpiest of men. I got some great pics. Will postem later. Well done!

Sounds like you fellers had a great time. Man, I wish I could have seen Karl trip over a dog. Had to be Hundred X's dog. Hey, what kind of a noise do those king sized targets make when hit?

Spittoon

Well Spitoon you know what it sounds like when Travel in Kid runs over CC Tops tree? Okay its nothing like that. Where in the wide wide world of sports was you anyhow? And where is Blood washed and TC? And where was all you Circle R fellows?

What a great time fast stages good time had by all. wish I shot black powder because the bp match is going to be a hoot, we had a bp shooter in the top 10 this week end and he shot clean (well no misses).targets are big and the stages are fast. THANKS to all that made it possible there is a lot of clubs that are going to be playing catch up now. I heard that it was Dave the dog not Hundredx's dog!

At least that dog don't try to eat my lunch off the table no mores. Thought I was gonna have to split his knoggan last year. Thanks to all for the hard work to put on a shoot like that. I really would like to camp up there but after a couple drinks with YOU fellers, I'd be a scared as to where I woke up. Might be duct taped to the long range buffalo or somethin!

At least that dog don't try to eat my lunch off the table no mores. Thought I was gonna have to split his knoggan last year. Thanks to all for the hard work to put on a shoot like that. I really would like to camp up there but after a couple drinks with YOU fellers, I'd be a scared as to where I woke up. Might be duct taped to the long range buffalo or somethin!

You know what you turn into after a couple drinks.......

Spittoon

Wow,

Thanks everyone for the kind words, the awesome smiles and great laughs this weekend !!!

What an outstanding time !!!

Wish the rain forecast won't have scared off some from coming! But those that showed had a darn good time.

We are working hard to build this into the namesake "Paradise" and I have to thank all the SUPER AWESOME CREW that

have stepped up to make this happen and to get us ready for an amazing state shoot !

Thanks to; Furball, Sis, Karl, Flushdraw, Short Term, Hundred X, Oppsey, Kay, Rachael, Aunt B, Willie, Slip Notz, Michigan Slim, Emily :wub:

Dusty Deputy, Mac, and all the others for your help, friendship, Ideas and hard work !

What a super time !

Can't wait until next time !

C.C.

I think we are building the Cowboy Dream Range a little at a time. Give us your suggestions and ideas and we will see if we can do it. the hard things we do in no time the impossible may take a little longer:}!!!!

I had a great time and i really needed a great weekend with friends and a great match.

Thanks All,

100 X

Nutti'ns impossible wit the crew we's got!!!

Furball

Dang computer wouldn't let me log on till now, what ever happened to the telegraph? Great 2 day shoot, new bigger faster targets. Someone said they are so big that there is a metal shortage now. Thanks to all the gang for putin on a great match.

You know what you turn into after a couple drinks.......

Spittoon

Oh, you saw that? I only had two, just like my bride told me, right? RIGHT? LOL

Archived