SASS Wire Forum

SASS Sends: To the NRA and GOA

Larry Pratt, Executive Director, Gun Owners of America

Glen Caroline, Director, NRA-ILA Grassroots Division

Larry and Glen, Many members of the Single Action Shooting Society live in California so naturally,
we’ve been closely tracking what’s been going on out there in their legislature as I know you have. From our foxhole, what the political leaders are doing is totally insane on multiple fronts. My question is what are we at the national level doing to help the citizens of California stop this insanity and what more can we do? As they say, as California goes so goes the nation.

I think we can all be assured that many liberal states are keeping a close eye on California and taking notes as to what they might copy, implement and get away with.

California and now Colorado are perfect battlefields for us to demonstrate to the entire nation a truly combined, coordinated and resolute effort on the part of the GOA, NRA and SASS in fighting this expanding tyranny—a tyranny that will most certainly grow like an aggressive cancer on the entire nation if we don’t confront it with everything we have at our disposal. Such a very publicly declared combined effort would send a exceptionally powerful message throughout the country that the most well known pro-gun organizations in America are uniting in this battle and the whole of our strength is much greater than the sum of the individual parts.

With regards,

Dan Dall

aka Colonel Dan

Director, Team SASS

Single Action Shooting Society

Very good letter, sir. This cancer needs to be fought swiftly and with every weapon we have available. And on as wide a constitutional front as possible. If there can be any connection to the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 14th Amendments, no matter how tortured and convoluted the connection, those issues need to be raised.

Archived