SASS Wire Forum

California: More State Control

This is exactly why I would never move to Calif., You can have the sunshine, mountains, beautiful weather, the ocean and the beautiful weather but there's other things in life much more important than those. I'm not dissing my Calif. pards, I feel sorry for you folks. What a beautiful state ruined by liberal anti-gunners gone wild!

Did ya notice the poll with 97% saying Brown should NOT sign these measures? Interesting.

Rye

Oh goodness :( my poor California.....sad to see such a beautiful state being destroyed by liberal carnage....

The Midwest is more and more becoming the last bastion of freedom and living the American way....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

WOW what terrible turn of events, California is step closer to a police state, California pards hang in there I fear their is only one way you will ever get your state back.

KK

We're trying to hang tough here. Fighting the BS before it can spread.

I't great that the NRA is telling us to call/write to the capons in office - lots of us have been doing that. What we need is a coalition of GOA, NRA, etc to get all their legal power behind us and as soon as any of those are signed into law slap all sorts of lawsuits on the State of CA.

We're trying to hang tough here. Fighting the BS before it can spread.

I't great that the NRA is telling us to call/write to the capons in office - lots of us have been doing that. What we need is a coalition of GOA, NRA, etc to get all their legal power behind us and as soon as any of those are signed into law slap all sorts of lawsuits on the State of CA.

I agree. Pick a fight.

I agree. Pick a fight.

With something like 28 different bills either passed or about to be, I don't think we have the option to "pick a fight." (I'm assuming here that you mean to pick which battles you fight)

This all out assault needs to be hit hard and hit with everything we can find. Scroll through this: http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

We can't afford to challenge just one or two of them.

With something like 28 different bills either passed or about to be, I don't think we have the option to "pick a fight." (I'm assuming here that you mean to pick which battles you fight)

This all out assault needs to be hit hard and hit with everything we can find. Scroll through this: http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

We can't afford to challenge just one or two of them.

Let me rephrase...choose to fight.

I'm with you.

Let me rephrase...choose to fight.

I'm with you.

Ah! You HAD used the other meaning of "pick a fight."

Sorry, sorry.

ADDED:

Basically the capons in our Legislature, both houses, have hoisted the black flag and declared "No Quarter!"

THIS is where the NRA, GOA, SAF, SAS, et al. need to get together, pool their war chests, and "go Patton" on the State of California. Challenge every one of these laws, if they are signed by Gov. Brown, as many ways as they can. I don't give a damn if it bankrupts the state (again) having to fight this cancer. It MUST be stopped before it spreads.

Archived