SASS Wire Forum

I think I saw this guy in Golden Gate Park

Subdeacon Joe

Well, it is in the Bay area, isn't it?

I can just see a couple of my buddies walking down the trail like that. It would cause me to cut short my visit to the

campsite or fishing hole, which ever.

She made a comment about her knees being straight. When my knees are straight, I sometimes have trouble unlocking them.

But I never skipped through the tulips like that and I never picked cotton either.

What a goofy chic or guy or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

I think "whatever" might be the closest.

Well, it is in the Bay area, isn't it?

I can just see a couple of my buddies walking down the trail like that. It would cause me to cut short my visit to the

campsite or fishing hole, which ever.

She made a comment about her knees being straight. When my knees are straight, I sometimes have trouble unlocking them.

But I never skipped through the tulips like that and I never picked cotton either.

I'm not sure if it is Bay Area or not, but I have seen characters like that in San Francisco.

Waaahaaahaaahaa! :lol: Y'all jump to conclusions.

I thought the foliage looked wrong for the Bay Area. She's in Hollywood! No big surprise there ay?

Here's the Prancercise story. Mounted shooters should love it. Get in touch with your inner horse. :P

Seriously weird. :lol: :lol:

Mind the road apples, Joanna!

She may be in Hollywood now...but she's from Coral Springs, Florida. Just another Goofy transplant.

Jake

I see. She mentioned Hollywood but I guess she's in Coral Springs (which is full of goofy transplants from NY and NJ). :rolleyes:

Is it me or does that just look lame.

Not just lame. There must be a more descriptive word.

Bizarre comes to mind. Nonsensical. :D

On the other hand, she is outside and getting exercise. And seems to be enjoying it.

Not really that much more strangerer (sic) than a lot of other exercise routines.

If you can manage to look at it objectively, I mean.

On the other hand, she is outside and getting exercise. And seems to be enjoying it.

Not really that much more strangerer (sic) than a lot of other exercise routines.

If you can manage to look at it objectively, I mean.

And there's the difficulty.

At least like her website says, it`s non-violent

So there's that. :unsure:

IIRC back in the 1960, a fellow by the name of Tiny Tim, made TV entertainment with an equally goofy presentation.

He did a very special number of TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS in a Falsetto voice.

Somehow the two individuals have a lot in common.

Archived