SASS Wire Forum

We are so......

Subdeacon Joe

Guest jeweler jim

What remains for this crap to be signed into law by Governor Moonbeam and can anyone tell us if there is grandfather clauses or other possible mitigating possibilities for residents of the Republic of Kali?

I'm sorry, am I missing some thing? Your good buddy LGS reports you bought 50 rounds on 40 S&W last week. Cops show up because there was a shooting in the hood. Cop's want to see your bought ammo. Ok, explain to them your shot it up.............Ugh......That's why you bought it. Where you say? Out in the country............so, do you go to jail for not being able to produce ammo you shot!

What remains for this crap to be signed into law by Governor Moonbeam and can anyone tell us if there is grandfather clauses or other possible mitigating possibilities for residents of the Republic of Kali?

They need to go down the the CA Assembly for its vote, but I doubt any will be killed there. Then to the desk of the governor. Who just might veto them.

I'm sorry, am I missing some thing? Your good buddy LGS reports you bought 50 rounds on 40 S&W last week. Cops show up because there was a shooting in the hood. Cop's want to see your bought ammo. Ok, explain to them your shot it up.............Ugh......That's why you bought it. Where you say? Out in the country............so, do you go to jail for not being able to produce ammo you shot!

I haven't reread the bills as passed. If you go to calguns you can find the bill numbers, then look them up on caleginfo.

Archived