SASS Wire Forum

Henry, engraved brass frame .45 FS Lower price

This has been shot once a year for the last ? 6 years. It was engraved by Handelbar Jim Downing.

It's .45 lc, has a few light handeling marks on the stock, and a small area on the barrel where it has rubbed on the gun cart. I show this in the pictures. I'm not sure why, being in the cart once a year.

No action work has been done, just the engraving, which was over $500. I'm asking $1275 shipping included. I can send some pics to a e-mail address if seriously interested.

Doc

This has been shot once a year for the last ? 6 years. It was engraved by Handelbar Jim Downing.

It's .45 lc, has a few light handeling marks on the stock, and a small area on the barrel where it has rubbed on the gun cart. I show this in the pictures. I'm not sure why, being in the cart once a year.

No action work has been done, just the engraving, which was over $500. I'm asking $1300 shipping included. I can send some pics to a e-mail address if seriously interested.

Doc

Seriously interested

Hand engraved, NOT laser or photo?

Pics please if hand engraved

rsmhd_1@charter.net

Sent pics to John_Hilliker@yahoo.com

Howdy are you considering trades? I have a Interarms Walter PPK, a Rossi nickle plated 92 in 357 and a sheriffs model in 357 3" barrel by Uberti, I'm asking 1450 for the three I'd kick up a $100 or so if your interested

ENG

The only reason I haven't jumped on it already is the caliber ... but I'm sorely tempted ... would you kindly send me some pictures? Jnmcc@nc.rr.com

Thanks!

The only reason I haven't jumped on it already is the caliber ... but I'm sorely tempted ... would you kindly send me some pictures? Jnmcc@nc.rr.com

Thanks!

Price is right. Jim did my 44-40 Henry last Dec and I got a lot more in it than this. Jim does magnificent work.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Doc, would you send your pictures to retiredflyfisherman@gmail.com? Thanks, Sagerider 88321.

Archived