SASS Wire Forum

Howdy, This is West Fargo, I am not out of business, I'm still working Just got through with 3 pair of Short Strokes, wish who ever is passing it around that I'm out of business would call me first, I have a website that is up to date and still working..........I know this won't last long but just wonted to get the word out That I'm still alive and kicking with one leg Ha ha ha ...

Thanks Best to ya'll

West Fargo SASS 1910

Glad to get to know ya Wes....good to hear you are in business - had heard that personal issues had slowed your work down, but I can see that was just rumor - and we know how those turn out.

Bless ya and hope you continue to do well...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

If any consolation Wes, I haven't heard that rumor.

Hopefully its not a widespread rumor.

About the only thing I recall hearing is that gunsmiths like You, Lassiter, Jimmy Spurs, Cowboy Carty, Cody Conagher, Slick McClade, and quite a few others.....are so busy that your backlog is about 4-8 weeks.

Here's wishing you well and I hope this post stays up for awhile.

God Bless!

..........Widder

Wes, I got all my money on You. You believed in me and lots of other cowboys back when it wasn't cool to be a cowboy shooter. I'm glad your up and runnin' and busier that a one legged wall paper hanger at an ass kicking contest. Wes was the first short stroke and the Ruger Guy for years. Nuttin Graceful and myself still shoot Wes Flowers guns today and have since 2004. You paved the road so everyone and I say again everyone and could copy your action jobs and short stroke kits....I would just like to say """"Thank You for everything You have done"""", and if ever a man that needs to be put in the SASS Hall of Fame it is Wes Flowers !!!!!! thanks T-Bone Dooley

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Glad to see you can still stomp a mudhole behind a hog.

Yore one fine fella... glad Doc Shapiro interduced me to ya back in '03....

Ya know... today... thought I was gonna lose an eyeball. But I can put that decision off til Sept.

You always... and do... good work.

ts

Hey my friend, glad to hear you are up and going. You are truely a "time shaver". Hope to see you at camp on FR.

Howdy Wes,

One of my friends got a rep that he was in prison.

Seems he just didn't return some phone calls that came in while he

was on vacation. And maybe he didn't return emails like he could have.

Im just saying that if someone tries to contact you several times

and you never get back to him, that could get the rumor mill running.

Im glad you are still with us and keep doing your Ruger work.

I know I enjoy the ones you did for me. ;)

Best

CR

You had better not be out of business....now or anytime in the future.

At least until I get the money scrapped together to have my pistols done. It was a pleasure meeting you at EOT a few years ago. You were almost like a hero to me as I was growing up. I fed a lot of quarters into that old quick draw arcade years ago. Matter of fact, if I had all those quarters back, I could probably have those pistols done now..... :D

Excellent news! I had heard that rumor... super glad it ain't true. I'm headed to your website now... I do believe I have some Rugers I need tamed.

Wishing you all the best!

Duc McC

How do we know it's you who wrote this? You're usually too busy on Facebook. ;)

Fillmore

Hey cowboy! Still have my pair of Wes Flowers Rugers. Maybe time for a tuneup. Are you at EOT 2013 ?

Oklahoma Dee

HA! Reminds me of the John Wayne movie Big Jake when the bad guy said, "I thought you was dead". Big Jake then gave him the eye and replied, "Not hardly".

Best to you West. ^_^

I think Wes sort of feels like he has been neglected since he had his medical issues a while back. I think that is mainly because he hasn't been able to travel to the big contests for a while and the addage "what have you done for me lately" has kind of kicked in. I keep in touch with Wes quite often and believe me he misses seeing everyone at the big shoots, its just beyond his control to make it right at present. Keep sending him those Rugers he is still there!

I think Wes sort of feels like he has been neglected since he had his medical issues a while back. I think that is mainly because he hasn't been able to travel to the big contests for a while and the addage "what have you done for me lately" has kind of kicked in. I keep in touch with Wes quite often and believe me he misses seeing everyone at the big shoots, its just beyond his control to make it right at present. Keep sending him those Rugers he is still there!

You are probably right Kid.....but Wes can rest assured many of us have sure missed him. I hope I get the chance to give him a big hug at EOT and share some chat next door at TAs.

bb

I was just watching a video of Wes with Tom Wentz and Jim Yager at the Bar J Chuckwagon in Jackson Hole Wyoming. They were up on the stage demonstrating some fancy fast draw shootin'. With shotgun primers of course. We sure had some good times.

Archived