SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday

Sixgun Seamus

Sorry for the late notice, but with the water problems this spring at the range, we had to wait to see the conditions after last night's rain. Sandy Creek Jake just came back from checking the range and we are good to shoot Saturday Morning. We know the Ohio State shoot is going on right now, but for those of us who couldn't shoot there, Brown Township is ready to go!!! The clubhouse opens at 8AM for breakfast and lunch will also be available. Safety Meeting at 9:45AM and the match starts at 10AM. Our targets are big, close and "impossible to miss". :D :D :D

Come on over and join us for a fun shoot tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

"impossible to miss" ... oh man Seamus... I think you just jinxed yourself... what do you think 5-10 misses tomorrow for you? hahaha...

Come on out and see us! There's no other place to shoot in NE Ohio Tomorrow... OVV changed their date to June 8th..

Buckaroo Bubba

What a great day for shooting! Thanks to Sandy Creek Jake and crew for putting on a great shoot! These folks have a good thing started. Nice clubouse, with breakfast and lunch available, nice range and great people.. come join them sometime this year!

Now for Six Gun Seamus... Were the targets "impossible to miss"???????????????????? :P I didn't have a problem hitting all the targets, did you? :D

Great shooting with you pard! ;)

Bubba

Bubba

Hey!! I hit em all course cept for them couple that jumped outta the way right after I pulled the trigger. You know them targets gots a mind of there own. I can't be held responsible for their actions. That's my story and I'm sticken to it.

See ya Saturday

Archived