SASS Wire Forum

Shooter numbers?

Ruby Redsmoke

There is a list on the SASS web site. Go to EOT link and look in lower right hand corner of page. Who's coming link. The last that I looked it had been updated on the 14th of May.

There is a list on the SASS web site. Go to EOT link and look in lower right hand corner of page. Who's coming link. The last that I looked it had been updated on the 14th of May.

Great info thanks for that. Wow that makes it a bit more official though I hope there's alot more shooters than that in a few weeks time...

Your welcome. I also thought there would be more shooter by this time already. There is still some time left. This my first EOT and I can't wait!!

Showing 267 right now. I hope there are more too cause right now do not know what I will shoot since not enough in either of my categories.

Painted Filly

According to the snail mail entry form, registration deadline in June 1st. I expect a flurry of registrations this weekend. That's when I will make mine. Numbers will increase shortly.

According to the snail mail entry form, registration deadline in June 1st. I expect a flurry of registrations this weekend. That's when I will make mine. Numbers will increase shortly.

Yep that's what's gonna happen!

Are Clancy and I still good to come shooting with you at the Rio Grande Renegades on the Sunday before EoT?

Yep that's what's gonna happen!

Are Clancy and I still good to come shooting with you at the Rio Grande Renegades on the Sunday before EoT?

Yes, Sunday the 23rd is on. I'll send a PM with more details.

Update 373 shooters as of May 23rd. The largest number of shooters in a match that I shot in is 364. Florida State Championship 2013. Dam good match too!!

Do you REALLY think they're going to cut off entries June 1st if people still send entries in???

You got that right- we wont turn entries away after June 1st. Also, I just updated the lists today- but they wont be updated again until next week so that CD Tom can work on the posse lists.

We are at 537 total shooters as of this morning. Although i would love to see 700 or 800, we'll get there as word spreads more and more each year! Anyone who doesnt make it will certainly wish they had! My mission is to guarantee that EOT gets better every year!

See you all soon,

Misty

WOW! Talk about a change of attitude! Isn't that post a nice surprise? Kind of a new attitude coming from SASS... more of a "DANG! We're glad you're coming!"

I'm shocked, Shocked, SHOCKED!

By golly I've been sitting here thumbing the corner of my entry. The truth is that this has been a tough year...actually a tough few years....and I was wondering if I had spent more money shooting than I should have spent.

And wondering to myself if attending End of Trail was just going to be more of the same.

But, I'm thinking you might just better make it 538 shooters because I miss seeing all my friends and a feller can only stand so much austerity before he'll go sleep in a tent in the dust and wind to play cowboy once again.

Plus, I hear that once again none other than Tbone Dooley and the Dooley Gang bunch of hooligans is running the entertainment and I just can't stand the thought of missing out. Last year was a blast right to the Sweet 16 Shootout, which was the best party, best Shootout, best shooting in the history of my time in SASS.

Grace willin' and the river don't rise... I'll see you there.

Archived