SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

Yup, and the little hole in the wall places often have the best food. I can think of a couple, one BBQ and one Mexican place that had awesome food when they were just little holes in the wall, then they went and got big fancy places and the food wasn't as good.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda like the little Mexican place we've gone to with CUtter and Josie. I couldn't tell ya the name of it, little hole-in-the-wall in a little shopette on the corner of Mississippi and Pierce...but dang good food!!

The company I work for used to own a building down about 40th and Pecos. In the neighborhood nearby was a house that was converted into a mexican restaurant, run by a nice lady. Not sure what the name was, we just called it 'Mama's' Very good food, and awesome service. Not sure I'd want to go there for anything but lunch though...

I ain't going to say it.no no I ain't.

O the h* * L I ain't. Someone's havin a bad day :angry:

For Calico, it's the scene from McClintock where John Wayne says "someobody should belt you in the jaw, but I won't, I won't oh ta hell I won't' and then punches the sodbuster starting the all out brawl down into the mud pit.

No, not at all, that's just what Padre's comment reminded me of. McClintock is probably my favorite John Wayne movie.

I will remind you that he took a coal shovel to his wife's backside... maybe Buick could learn something from that movie...

:D :D :D

But Calico I said it not Griz,

Grizz is easier for me to get ahold of......and don't try telling me he doesn't encourage you!

But he don't encourage me I have NO trouble getting into things by myself.

That will depend on if I can get my hands to stop bothering me....got a couple bottles of little fish oil pills at the store on Sunday, I'm hoping that will help, if not I'll have to go back to the "at least one tuna sandwich a day" routine......I know that did help for a while...until I got sick and tired of tuna!

Archived