SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

Remember what happent last time there was a free for all in the water hole....yech.....

Yea it scared the poor fishes.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, got powder and lead in 200 38s, Pick up case, drop powder, visually check powder while grabbing lead, put lead on case, run thru rock chucker, put completed round in box, and do it all over again. I figure in the time it took me to do those I could have done 400 rounds start to finish on a 650. Good thing I only reload for me and I only shoot a couple matches a month...

When I finished up I started a couple hundred cases from my last two matches in the tumbler, don't let me forget them...

hey Cali, so wen did you ever see my clothes? Grizz taint got me in any of my good outfits....

pb

I mean in a couple of hours, sheesh, it's hard to get good help these days!!

I need to go add the ones I finished to my ammo shelf and make a count. I should be good thru the state match and one or two after it. But I really should keep cranking on them so I don't get way far behind again.

Someone had a pic of you on some thread not too long ago Purdy Boy, I just don't remember which one...

and Grizz, you didn't specify a time, now did you???

only a man who is assured of his manhood can wear pink!!!

pb

besides thit wun dunt have no shineys on it or sparklees

Might git pulled ifin' I say it.............

So I'll just tank it right hard ! ;)

Pink....shiny stuff.....sparklies.....

I'm really beginning to wonder bout you Purdy Boy......maybe the Fair One made a big mistake..... :P:lol:

And I REALLY need to stop showing up on Grizz cam....doncha think?? Time to quit scaring people there, pard!

search Cheyenne Culpepper, there's a few of me shooting heavy smoke loads, and in reg cowboy gear..

search Cheyenne Culpepper, there's a few of me shooting heavy smoke loads, and in reg cowboy gear..

Cain't That flower shirt blew out my search engin.

Thar's one of me from IND shooting palerider loads, full case loads of bp with 10/10/4 in 18.19 had those pistols and rifle a rockin!

lost another compoete reply,,,,ugh!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of shiney, those 200 or so cases are nice and shiney after about 4 hours in the tumbler. Went ahead and put the 200 I finished loading earlier on the ammo shelf and I'm good thru state and at least one match after, maybe two depending on how many side matches I shoot.

I could, yes, but I won't.

I got too many chores that need done.

And as far as matches, lets see....

State on June 7-9 or thereabouts which includes the second Saturday, so I'll miss the Boulder match

Pawnee the weekend after that

GONNA NEED TO DO SOME RELOADING IN HERE SOMEWHERE.

Then July, second Saturday is boulder

Then Pawnee annual the 19-21

then it will just be Boulder and Pawnee til fall when Boulder stops shooting then just Pawnee.

I could, yes, but I won't.

I got too many chores that need done.

And as far as matches, lets see....

State on June 7-9 or thereabouts which includes the second Saturday, so I'll miss the Boulder match

Pawnee the weekend after that

GONNA NEED TO DO SOME RELOADING IN HERE SOMEWHERE.

Then July, second Saturday is boulder

Then Pawnee annual the 19-21

then it will just be Boulder and Pawnee til fall when Boulder stops shooting then just Pawnee.

Don't forget you need to PARTY in the meantime. :P:D:lol:

Archived