SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

well, went and gassed up the car for the shoot tomorrow, just gotta load the gear and ammo.

Was going to weed killer the front lawn border, and weed and feed the lawn, but don't know if that will get done or not.

Heading up to mom's in a bit to take her some dinner and take care of a couple quick chores for her.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and why would your feet be sore iffn yuve bin sittun awl day?

Time to slap that girl around some.

I bet she's not even gonna come out to the match tomorrow with ya either, is she? And she ain't never met her Uncle Grizz...

She should, but I doubt it will be tomorrow. I think she's planning on getting stuff unpacked and her laundry done while we're gone.

I bet she'd make a small fortune picking brass....

my grandaughter made $58 last time she went.

and the older the girl the more the guys pay.... in so many ways...... but tha's another story

We've told her that, but she still ain't interested....oh well, at least Buick is making her help get everything out of the safe for tomorrow, and letting me rest. ;) I did just have to go dig out some bloomers, but I think I'll skip the petticoat, it's supposed to be hot. And I changed my mind about the red and black corset, I'd have to iron the one and only skirt I have that matches it. I have a blue skirt that's not too wrinkled, doesn't match the blue corset perfectly but it's good enough for now

Bloomers and a corset :wub:

I cooked venison fajitas for supper, yummy!!!! and easy too...

yea and who likes burnt eggs any hows?

I am actually capable of making eggs without burning them, and a whole bunch of other things. Ifn' you ever make it to Denver, I'll make you my lasagna....

do you know Yusta B?

When you see him tell him i sed hi!!!!! I enjoyed shooting with him for years before he moved west! rite nice feller!!!!

Yusta shoot with Yusta B quite often, but I think he's hanging his hat down Texas way most of the time now.

Back from mom's, think maybe I'll do another one of them margarita critters, enjoyed that one last night.

Then some dinner, and load up the car for tomorrow.

Other than maybe folding laundry, I think I'm done with chores for today other than getting ready for the match tomorrow.

Yeah, I haven't seen him at Pawnee fer quite a while, but he used to shoot there a lot.

When you're done with all that Grizz, bring your massaging hands and a couple of margaritas down this way....

yea, tis bout time for a lil Chardonay and cocoa roasted almonds....

stupid shift button had something under it, so I took it off and cleaned it, now I can't get it back on. bummer and lost a couple paragraphs too boot!

you know, got the crumbs out from under it.....

AH yes, din't think of that, now I've got three piecs I cant get togehter and I have to use the right side shift button for everything, maybe when I pick up the other computer they'll make me feel stupid and fix it in about 3 seconds....

oh well, off to the ranch!

OK, got the car loaded with everything but the irons, me, and the cold drinks.

Still can't find the canvas bank bag I use for brass on the line, it's driving me freaking nuts.

Bout ready to go and dig in the basement as see if'n I got another one down there, I kinda think I might, but I'm not sure...and the basement is a scary place.

we got something you can use for tomorrow ifn' ya need it.....

I think I'm hitting the bunkhouse soon....dang I'm tired and we hafta be up at 5....

I've just been using a bandanna, it works, but it ain't my dang brass bag that I've used since I started.

I'm fairly sure it's here at the house somewhere, maybe in the garage or the shop, and between those two, I'm not sure which is worse, they are both a total mess.

sounds like my sewing room.....now that I moved everything from Ellen's room back in there, I can hardly move...that's gonna make it difficult to work on the quilts.... :blink:

Wish I could join y'all tomorrow, I'll be out working on cleaning out the barn....made some progress today.... be more fun shooting tha's for sure!

And in the back of my mind I kinda almost remember telling miz Grizz, 'hey, if I ask you where this is, remind me I put it in...' but she has no memory of that. Which isn't at all surprising, anything to do with guns or shooting her eyes glaze over and she just nods her head.

Archived