SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

yoo hoo! oops, i let out another secret.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if nobody else is too close by....

especially if I had mexican food for dinner the night before. Hey, there is a great mexican place in ft collins where I ate one night during the annual last year, I think I'll have to do that again.

Griz, Eat before you shoot then they won't be able to tell if you miss or not.

I can see it now, the three spotters throw up the fists, CLEAN, we cudn't see through the thick green haze!!!!

(Cali, I may not have to beg, there's 3 of us...eww, that just dint sound right!) but then you .....

amist a green haze that even chases tha skunks away!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I think I'm gonna be hittin' the bunkhouse, gotta be up early and it's almost 500 miles....and it aint' even a NASCAR race!

be careful!

Well, I went out to the shop for a bit, got the shotshell press off the bench and the bench cleaned off a bit and ready to start putting powder and lead in the 800 I have out there waiting for it.

I like my mec 9000, i can turn out 200 or more in no time. and makes for a purdy shell tuu!!!!!

I'm up, showered, pills taken, laundry changed, porchlight lamps pulled to be replaced, and lawn tractor battery on the charger, sure hope it takes a charge.

Off to Costco and then Home Depot, then back home to mow, weed and feed, weed kill, etc. Oh, and in there somewhere need to make some calls on my MILs estate so we can get the bills paid and close out the estate such as it is. Looks like there might even be a whole dollar left over when we're done.And if all that gets done, need to get the sprinkler system up for the season and the swamp cooler as well.

Be a mite interestin' pizza fer shore Badger !

My Mec single stage shotshell press works just fine fer me.

I can load bout 200 or so (give or take) shells in bouit an hour !

Good luck ole Pard.......

Not you Grizz......da mower startin ! ;)

Well, on the charger it started right up, so left it running and put the charger away and noticed a flat tire, well, that same one had a slow leak last year, fill it up before mowing each time, no problem, so I filled up the portable air tank and filled the tire.

Well, part way thru the front 40, the tire goes flat again, turn off the mower and go grab the tank and air it up, go to start the mower, and you guessed it, nada. So have to drag extension cord and charger out to jump start the mower, finish the front, having to air the tire once or twice more, but didn't turn the mower off, I ain't totally dumb. So then mow a bit of the back til the tire goes flat and call it quits. Need to see if I can find a tube for that tire, but that will be later, now I need to cool off, dang hot outside....news says 82. feels hotter to me.

made a couple of the estate calls before I mowed, so have a few things to cross off the list so far today.

GOODY ! :lol:

Now I kin raise hell known' my good pard Grizz has my back !

Bottles........fetch me a bottle of Bulliet on her tab, of course. ;)

Well, I'll help out if I can, but I reckon I'd best get back to my chores. I just hope I'm not so dang tuckered out that I don't have enough get up and go to go shooting tomorrow.

Nap Time :) Every thing else can wait, It'l be there day after tomorrow.

SHOOTING is more importing for our mental health. :D Your health to.

Calico glad you made it back safely, Griz ain't listern to me.

He insets on wearing himself out before the shoot tomorrow.

He's as hard headed as a mule.[smiley face] Hope you have

one miss on one stage. so there

Archived