SASS Wire Forum

Dentist

Hoss

Going in for some fairly major dental work today. Considering wearing my Ruger SR1911 in a crossdraw so I can grip the butt while he works in my mouth. Do ya think he will give me an extra shot of novacaine and be extra gentle? :)

I had laughing gas one time, didn't care if he chopped my head off to work on it......

My last trip to the dentist cause me $32,000. I didn't even get kissed.

I went to the dentist to have a broken tooth repaired. He convinced me that repair was not feasible so I gave the OK for extraction. 4 sedative injections. He was unable to get the tooth out. Made an appointment with an oral surgeon. Two days later I began to swell and loose breathing capability.

Final bill included 2 tooth extractions, a trip to the emergency room, 45 mile ambulance ride, another emergency room charge. emergency surgery, 5 doctors bills, 24 hours in intensive care. 4 weeks of really difficult recovery.

Why? Injection point infection cause by first dentist.

I had a tooth pried out nine days ago, and my jaw muscles still hurt so much from my mouth being wedged open a bit farther than it goes, I still can't open wide enough to take a bite out of a sandwich.

I had a tooth pried out nine days ago, and my jaw muscles still hurt so much from my mouth being wedged open a bit farther than it goes, I still can't open wide enough to take a bite out of a sandwich.

Were you thinking of losing a few pounds...This could be the time...

Texas Lizard

I met my daughter at Burger King after work and had to eat my burger with a knife and fork. :lol: Maybe I'll start a trend!

Archived