SASS Wire Forum

Sir Christopher Lee

Subdeacon Joe

I met Christopher Lee in 1981. I worked in Anaheim Calif. at The Museum of World Wars. He would come in and talk with the owner , Ron Lane. He told us some stories about WWll. Nice guy.

Jake

I've known about his SOE experience for a while now, and his filmography. But languages? Heavy Metal? That poster I posted, other than the typo, has another mistake, though. He told Jackson that a man stabbed in the back doesn't scream the way Jackson wanted, but more like a grunt because of the punctured lung. Something like that. But it IS correct in that he didn't have to "imagine" how it sounds.

He stated in an interview that the film "The Wicker Man" was the best film he was ever in, . .. was his own best performance . . . that he was paid nothing for it . . . . and that, . . . . "some things you do for love".

Quite a guy, . . . . . :)

It's called walking the walk.

Sometimes when we blast actors as weirdos and such, maybe we should give it a second thought.

And when he's on screen, it sure is hard to turn away isn't it? ;)

It's called walking the walk.

Sometimes when we blast actors as weirdos and such, maybe we should give it a second thought.

And when he's on screen, it sure is hard to turn away isn't it? ;)

He's from the era when actors had class - the weirdoos and such are the current breed.

GG ~ ;)

Archived