SASS Wire Forum

Cowboys vs. Zombies

Yep, Blue Ridge Rattler and Rolan Kraps....definitely see the resemblence now....I knew they were kin!

And I still haven't heard yet if BLB will let Dirty Dan borrow his gorilla shoes for the "speshul" match....to address Dirty Dan's "sensitive feet" issue :o

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, Blue Ridge Rattler and Rolan Kraps....definitely see the resemblence now....I knew they were kin!

And I still haven't heard yet if BLB will let Dirty Dan borrow his gorilla shoes for the "speshul" match....to address Dirty Dan's "sensitive feet" issue :o

I understand Culpepper has some slippers for sale if you buy a shotgun. The foot problem stems from steel toe boots and hot feet in summer.

I thought Rolan was the Rattler's Dad, the resemblance is eerie.

Hey Rolan! See you Saturday. As far as Undeadwood in June, try to keep us away. Find twinkies? Brisket gonna serve up brains?

That's the spirit! Zombieland!

Hey Rolan! See you Saturday. As far as Undeadwood in June, try to keep us away. Find twinkies? Brisket gonna serve up brains?

I'll see if Ms. Ellen can do hamburger helper for lunch at the Zombie match.

Yea, I know, it's done got out of control.

We'll be shooting Captain Bill Burt's stages this month. Lots of steel and cool scenarios. Bring your running boots.

I like these guest writers. It gives my brain a rest and the creativity still flows.

Maybe July, it will be time for another Krazy Kajun match?

Why would your brain need a rest?

As I get older, it tends to over heat when I think too much. I think my water pump is going bad.

Yep, menopause will do that to ya.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!...

Explains a lot... specially from earlier this year. Until now... never did understand that.... but birds of a feather, actually do flock together.

Zombies... like gossipmongers... like busybodies... like snitches... you know the ol' sayin'...

(Zombies) Snitches... get stitches... may wind up in ditches.

Sure hope that zombie shoot goes well... it is a worthwhile thing. Hope ya'll put a lot of zombies in the ditches.

ts

ps ~ don't imagine more into this, unless you feel like a zombie

Hey Rolan, nice makeover you gave me. Bucky wasn't on board with it at first, he came around tho.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x460/Whiskey_Business/photo_1369430790-1180714168_zpsf2b933d4.jpg

I see the improvement in Bucky in that picture....makeover is a success!!

Be on the lookout for these undead Cowboys who were spotted around Deadwood at the
May Cowboy Shoot!!!

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Rolan_Kraps/library/Cherokee%20Cowboys/Cowboys%20vs%20Zombies%20June%202013

Join the Cherokee Cowboys on June 22nd for our Cowboys vs. Zombies
shoot.

There will be a special award for the best dressed Zombie.

Deadlands Bob and Burnt Brisket

BadlandsBob.jpgBrisket.jpg

Will E. Eat Me and Krazy Kajun

WillEEatMe.jpgKrazyKajun.jpg

Whiskey and Bucky

WhiskeyBusiness.jpgBuckyBuscadero.jpg

Shamble Back Jimmy and Lew DeadHand

JumpBackJimmy.jpgLewSilverhand.jpg

I'm sure an ole wiley Wire veteran like Rolan can dig up a digital pic of Marauder someplace. Besides, can imagine what kind of disease that you'd get if you chomped into Marauder...at the least it'd be hoof-in-mouth disease :D

I'm sure an ole wiley Wire veteran like Rolan can dig up a digital pic of Marauder someplace. Besides, can imagine what kind of disease that you'd get if you chomped into Marauder...at the least it'd be hoof-in-mouth disease :D

I don't think Marauder is up to date on his shots yet.

I don't think Marauder is up to date on his shots yet.

From the looks of Rolan's picture of him I'd say he missed his rabies shots for sure!

Archived