SASS Wire Forum

Cowboys vs. Zombies

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell this is going to get out of hand. :ph34r:

What do you expect? I'm involved.

Hey maybe next month we can have a "Pimps vs Johns" match

Could I interest you in a bumper sticker?

Zombie movies ect get popular when people are uneasy about the times they are living in. Zombie movies were very popular during the cold war. They are an outlet for people to explore their anxiety of living in trying times without it being to real or to possible. With the anxiety gun owners have been through the last few years it is not wonder the zombie thing is so hot right now. OH and zombies are also just plane FUN!!!!!

Reason I ask,I know I can't win a thing shooting.

Look out makeup department! Let's see what kinda costume I can come up with.

Of course some of our shooters are so old they could just roll outta bed and....never mind.

:o

Hope the moderators don't give me any "warning points" for that remark.

HAR! DDD, you better hope none of those old shooters smack you for that remark! Most of 'em are TOUGH (and cranky) old birds! :lol:

Bucky

HAR! DDD, you better hope none of those old shooters smack you for that remark! Most of 'em are TOUGH (and cranky) old birds! :lol:

Bucky

Most of em out shoot me!

I wonder what kind of reaction I'd get if I showed up at Waffle House before the match dressed like a Zombie? Not to mention El Sombrero after the match!

I view the zombie craze as simply representation of oppressive evil forces whose intent aren't in your best interests, and so dealing with zombies as fantasy is actually good practice. Plus I love a good zombie movie. "Return Of The Dead" is my all time favorite. Rolan, glad you finally chewed (pun intended) Evil Bob's ear enough that he relented to your similar evilness - I'm looking forward to it!

Bucky

Bucky, you could just as easily be talking about politicians!

I wonder what kind of reaction I'd get if I showed up at Waffle House before the match dressed like a Zombie? Not to mention El Sombrero after the match!

Considering what shows up at a Waffle House from time to time, they probably would not pay you any notice. :lol:

I've found that Waffle houses are very accepting and non judgmental institutions. No matter what you look like, they will always serve you. The scary thing is, you probably won't be the first zombie they served that day.

What do you expect? I'm involved.

Hey maybe next month we can have a "Pimps vs Johns" match

Cheyenne Culpepper would be back down here in a NY minute!

As a pimp or a john? He could go either way ya know.

Vanilla Thunder.....DDD...either way :blink:

I cannot to try this at our club!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Did you leave out the "wait" or are you saying that you cannot do a Zombie shoot at your club? :wacko:

I hope you have fun! :)

Vanilla Thunder.....DDD...either way :blink:

Leave me alone please. I'm sensitive you know. And so what if I use lotion on my feet in the summer. My skin cracks.

Leave me alone please. I'm sensitive you know. And so what if I use lotion on my feet in the summer. My skin cracks.

Sensitive.....lotion! Nah, can't say it here, moderators would delete it.

I hope your sensitive feet get better. Maybe Evil Bob will be nice and let you borrow his gorilla shoes when you shoot the Cowboys vs Zombies match...they'll treat your feat right!

Well, only between Pedicures, Sure I get that.

Rolan, next time you need to write a "human beings vs politicians" match. :P:D

That gives me an idear. You could use famous words (lies) from politicians and write a western story line to fit.

While standing on the gallows holdin a cigar, fixin to meet your maker, they ask you for your final words. "I did NOT have sex with THAT woman".

That gives me an idear. You could use famous words (lies) from politicians and write a western story line to fit.

While standing on the gallows holdin a cigar, fixin to meet your maker, they ask you for your final words. "I did NOT have sex with THAT woman".

or.....just say the line "Is."

GOOD ONE! Here be some other possible opening lines:

"A chicken in every pot."

"There you go again."

"I have visited 57 territories."

"Read my lips, no new taxes."

"I am not a crook."

GOOD ONE! Here be some other possible opening lines:

"A chicken in every pot."

"There you go again."

"I have visited 57 territories."

"Read my lips, no new taxes."

"I am not a crook."

I've already got a chicken and a pot. :)

How about:

A day that will live in infamy.

I have a dream.

I respectfully invoke the 5th Amendment.

I cannot to try this at our club!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Did you leave out the "wait" or are you saying that you cannot do a Zombie shoot at your club? :wacko:

I hope you have fun! :)

Sorry... had a zombie charge through the door and I had to dispatch him post haste.

YES I cannot WAIT to try this!! LOL!

I've already got a chicken and a pot. :)

How about:

A day that will live in infamy.

I have a dream.

I respectfully invoke the 5th Amendment.

"It's such a terrible thing to lose one's mind" - Dan Quayle

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize" Rep. Hank Johnson

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure- Dan Quayle

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."- Charles De Gaulle

Solutions are not the answer- Nixon

“Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?” — George W. Bush

You cant just let nature run wild- Walter Hickel

"Can I explain to you what happened? First of all it happened during a
period after she was in remission from cancer." —former Sen. John
Edwards, on cheating on his wife, ABC News interview, Aug. 8, 2008

John Edwards, what an asshole.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

He won't like me postin' here... but this will be a worthwhile event to attend.

When Hitler was at his prominence... various factions of diametrically-opposed individuals came together to defeat his agenda...

RC has the right idea...

In this case... Zombies = Coming Trouble....

Get ready for it... or let it overrun ya...

ts

Sounds like a hoot! Wish I was going to be in the area to shoot it. Maybe a rematch around the All Hallows' season later in the year. For those that are wondering that is Halloween. Kill all let God sort out like we said back in the 80's

Oh yeah guys, how about these:

"I didn't inhale"

"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years."

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that."

BILL CLINTON

It all started when that strange old prospector shambled out of the hills and into Al Swear-again's saloon. He didn't seem interested in playing dice, or drinking, but seemed hungry for the Sporting Girls. Hungry turned out to be the right word. Rolan Kraps and the Blue Ridge Rattler immediately sprung to the ladies aid and got bit for their troubles.

They were the first to TURN.

Zombies004.jpgZombies002.jpgRolanTurned2.jpgBlueRidgeTurned.jpg

Archived