SASS Wire Forum

congrats to Kansas BP state champs

Flinthills Dawg

I wanna say congratulations to DeOne Stone and Hondo Tucker for being Kansas state BP mens and womans state champion winners, held at Butterfield Gulch in Chapman Kansas.

I want to give Kudos to the Kansas State Champs. And getting to go home with one of them is icing on the cake. But really now that I think about it both of the State Champs where on the same posse. Hondo is not only a great State Champ but also a great ambassador for this great sport and makes one hell of a Posse marshal. And for De One my wife. I'm so proud of her and all she does. She never quit's even when things don't go right. And when shes not shooting, she is working hard anywhere the posse needs her, and I'm glad she is always there with me.

And the Butterfield Gulch Gang pulled off a great shoot. The weather was the worse. But it was a great shoot, great food, great awards, and great friends.

And a Big Thank You to the Scouts for all the hard work they put in.

I hope to see you all again next year.

Deacon Stone

Yes had a great time and thank you to all my new friends! But next time I am putting in a order for better weather! :)

Had a great time!

Thanks for all your hard work!

And yes congrats to the Champs!

Painted Filly

I think the real KUDO's should go to Flint Hills Dawg, Shady Willie Brown and the rest of the Butterfield Gulch Gang. They have been working hard for months making improvements to the range, and getting this match set up. Yes, the weather kinda sucked but I think we all had a great time hanging with old and new friends. Congrats to De One Stone! It is always fun to shoot with her and Deacon. They are so helpful on a posse, always looking for ways to help and encourage everyone around them. Thanks for everything you do!!

By the way Dawg, did you ever get that FIRE RING moved??

nope the fire ring hasnt moved yet. but im thinkin im in need of more fire rings!!! kinda like tbone dooley and his chickens!

Thanks to Dawg and Shady, this was a great shoot, had a ball, the Grandkid had fun.

Saw some people that I had shot with before, and meet others, that I hope to shoot with down the road.

Dawg, will see you the first of June. Thanks again for a great shoot. Bulldog Brown

Congrats to all the winners! Met some great shooters, made some new friends that I hope to run into, on down the trail. Weather wasn't the greatest, but we sucked it up and made it work.

Flinthills Dawg and Shady did a good job with getting the shoot to run smoothly... Except we coulda used a few more fire rings, well at least moved the one there.

Take care pards...

Archived