SASS Wire Forum

Shooter disagrees with their recorded time...

Creeker, SASS #43022

It's nice to be shown the time on the timer and to hear it audibly called out along with the misses. I also like the matches I attend that have me make my mark next to said time at each stage - this has been done at the IBPG and Range War Michigan State Shoot. I reckon after I sign it's a done deal and if there was a mistake I best learn live with it.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW four pages.

KK

No, actually it's only 3 pages and 3/35ths... Several more pointless posts will be required before it's a full 4 pages. :ph34r:

No, actually it's only 3 pages and 3/35ths... Several more pointless posts will be required before it's a full 4 pages. :ph34r:

Alas, that be the way of the Wire :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Several more pointless posts will be required before it's a full 4 pages. :ph34r:

Technically, unless you're discussing Rank Scoring, silly methods of pistol aiming, hunting dogs, ball games or backgammon - nearly every post is "Pointless"

:D

No you weren't arguing....you were being snide. "Every little hang-nail call".

I understand your point well enough, if the MD doesn't trust you enough to make a call, then you don't want to run the timer. BUT, the MD does have the right to make sure that reshoots are being handed out based on a justifiable reason. For the sake of consistency especially at bigger matches, sometimes you have to kick it upstairs.

Being Snide? OK, fair enough

MD has the right to micro manage the match to the nth degree too. Which nth is the question? For this discussion, it started with a reshoot under any circumstances means a pow-pow with MD by any PM/TO before the call can be made. LOL

That is all.

Being Snide? OK, fair enough

MD has the right to micro manage the match to the nth degree too. Which nth is the question? For this discussion, it started with a reshoot under any circumstances means a pow-pow with MD by any PM/TO before the call can be made. LOL

That is all.

:wacko::blink:

Technically, unless you're discussing Rank Scoring, silly methods of pistol aiming, hunting dogs, ball games or backgammon - nearly every post is "Pointless"

:D

it is not pointless, if we know what you expected / hoped to get::::as a result of your question on the wire

Archived