SASS Wire Forum

Pardise Pass

rustyfinger 22618

Great Job. Today was outstanding had a great time.seen MT.run which was something even though we almost got to use the defib thangamgig.Thanks to all that made it Happen

No doubt we had fun! Heck I didn't even know MT could run. Learnt me something new today. The long range plates were awesome. Had a nice show a ppl. To bad all them Brookston folk is scarit to. Come to PPR. Well cept for Spit.

No doubt we had fun! Heck I didn't even know MT could run. Learnt me something new today. The long range plates were awesome. Had a nice show a ppl. To bad all them Brookston folk is scarit to. Come to PPR. Well cept for Spit.

The rest of the circle R posse was either conducting business, gone on a cruise, or stove up.....Spittoon road alone. Those new king size targets are nice, real nice. Good job PPR.

Spittoon

Thanks Rusty. We really do like the new targets....easy to hit and run and gun. Even though I did the stages, I kept forgetting the rifle reloads....it's hell getting old. Met a lot of new people today and got to see some old friends.

We will continue to make the range and the scenarios interesting and fun....and we couldn't do it without the input and the continued support of so many. Thanks to all as we continue to grow.

What a great day.....the brass rats make it so nice.

KK

Archived