SASS Wire Forum

Interesting 'bump' fire technique...

So now they're gonna outlaw sticks!

My first thought was "Why? Looks kinda stupid." But then I got to thinking, he is using a legal gun in a legal way, and he did not shoot anyone, assuming there was no one downrange. So I modified my original thought into, "Not for me, but I support his right to do this."

So now they're gonna outlaw sticks!

My first thought was "Why? Looks kinda stupid." But then I got to thinking, he is using a legal gun in a legal way, and he did not shoot anyone, assuming there was no one downrange. So I modified my original thought into, "Not for me, but I support his right to do this."

;)

GG

The first gun I ever did this with was a 1911.

Good way to burn up a barrel. I bought one of the bump fire trigger attachments at a gun show a couple weeks ago. But I haven't tried it on a gun yet. I'm going to try it on my S&W M&P 15-22 but not my AR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgGJsF4LByY

Calico M100 & M110 [.22] seem to be a perfect candidate for bump firing - polish up the feed ramp, give a couple of extra winds on the mag spring, be sure to use quality ammo, and one is good to go for 100 rounds - no sticks, no attachments, just your finger.

But as Col. Riddles pointed out, an excellent way to fry a barrel.

Professor Tull

Archived