SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Sends: Call for Action #2: Please Respond

I spoke with our Ruger POC yesterday and with the intended re-introduction of the "Background Check" bill, Ruger has asked for our help in applying extreme heat to Congress once again.

Please go to this website, bookmark it and SEND the pre-written message to your political representatives…and do so multiple times and from every member of your family. We must inundate them with every sort of communication at our disposal. Ruger has made this extremely easy so let's respond to their request by the thousands!

Ruger link

Steel your Nerve, Remain Resolute and Soldier on… :FlagAm:

Colonel Dan

Done did it and passed it on!

Done! Happy to do so!

Done, for what little good it will do. Here are the recipients:

esident Barack Obama (D)Vice President Joseph Biden (D)Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA)Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)Rep. Doris Matsui (D-CA)Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA)Gov. Jerry Brown (D-CA)Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA)Sen. Noreen Evans (D-CA)Asm. Wesley Chesbro (D-CA)Atty. General Kamala Harris (D-CA)

I will be posting the link on my Facebook.

ADDED:

Interesting, Matsui is the FORMER member of the House from this district, now is representing Dist. 6. Lines were recently redrawn.

And, I know I sometimes sound defeatist, especially when I read through that list of names. Makes me want to just throw my hands in the air and say "What the hell is the use?" Which is EXACTLY what the antis want. And, honestly, what they have come to expect from gun owners.

But, I wipe the mud off my face, pick up my musket, make sure my cartridge box is full and the cartridges dry, and get back to business.

Done. Sent by me and the better half, Ozark Belle. :wub:

Every morning with coffee!

Archived