SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to all my FL pards

Well, it's time to head north, and I want to again thank all my FL pards for a great fall and winter shooting season!

What a great bunch of folk there are in FL, glad to call FL my home away from home!

CC

Lordy, Lordy.

Walmart will be runnin low on cryin towels today after all the women folk hear of this departure.

The Men (jealous husbands) will be filling up the bars and buyin beer for everyone in celebration.

Schools will dismiss early to allow all English teachers to finally have a moment of tranquility.

A Prayer vigil will be held at local civic centers, churches, synagues and mosque for those who live in Indiana.

See you in Georgia.

..........Widder

We get the purdy boy for awhile now... welcome home CPBC! (when you actually get home)

It's been fun shooting with ya Purdy Boy. You have fun in Georgia and a safe trip back to Yankeeville. We'll see you in another 6 months. Until then, keep your powder dry and the ladies hands kissed.

Say hi to that other "snappy" dresser, Karl when you get back home.

Sun

Hey Culpepper,

Mrs Waimea managed to choke out in between sobs to have a good trip back.

I'm thinking she didn't mind you slobberin' all over her hand. :lol:

IMG_2044.jpg

Warning to Yankee pards:

HIDE YOUR WIMMIN CUZ CULPEPPER'S ON HIS WAY HOME

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Hey, I just noticed that Purdy Boy has wedding bands on BOTH hands.........what's up with that?

What's that song....lock up up your backdoor, lock up your wives and run for your lives........the boy is back in town.

Well, it's time to head north, and I want to again thank all my FL pards for a great fall and winter shooting season!

What a great bunch of folk there are in FL, glad to call FL my home away from home!

CC

Hey,

Can't wait for you to arrive in Ga, but don't turn down any unfamiliar dirt roads in that B-Western outfit.

Just sayin'......

Archived