SASS Wire Forum

Where Purdy Boy came from..

I've got a feeling some folk dunt care for me using Purdy Boy,,,,,as in, he must think he's good looking or something like that.

Well, here's how it came to be...

I'm rite good friends with Tennessee Tombstone and his lovely wife Lady T. At winter range I often spend time at Lady T's booth, a spot for my guncart and someone that acts like she actually likes having me around, I give her potty breaks, try to hawk her jewelery and such. If you've shot with me or seen me sinc B/western was created you know that I dress pretty fancy like, lots of shiny crystals and such.

Well, Lady T started calling me Pretty Boy, and even wrote me into a stage one year at the Great Smokie Mountain Shootout as Pretty Boy Culpepper. I got a kick out of that, and well Pretty boy fit so's I changed it a bit to Purdy Boy.

So there you have it, if you still don't like it, well then just keep calling me whatever it has been that you've been calling me,,,just don't call me late for dinner!

The Wise Smiling Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper Concubine King Pimp of the Prairie Jedi Gunfighter Dark Lord Storyteller

BTW, all of these names except for CC was given to me by other folk....

We've called ya other names........they just ain't suitable for a public forum is all. :o:lol:

CS

BTW, been good shooting with ya......as usual. Good luck in Georgia and a have a safe trip back to yankeeland.

CS

Enjoyt meeting both of you, specially Whiskey!

Had a great time!!!!

TWSPBCCCKPOPJGFDLPRBSS

The Wise Smilin Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper Concubine King Pimp of the Prairie Jedi Gunfighter Dark Lord Pale Rider Bull $hit Storyteller

Seems like a have forgotten something......

Purdy Boy Culpepper fits ya pard - you are a fancy dresser! That's the only name I'll refer to you as. Was great meeting you in person this week, Purdy Boy!

Best Regards,

Bucky

i was cornfused seeing Whiskey's picture and your name on the post. I thought you'd done gone west coast on us here in the Saloon....glad you cleared that up for us.

Purdy Boy done good at the GA state match...1st in SRGF...great job.

An Bucky took Ga State Championship fer classic cowboy........

CONGRATS BUCKY !

one des days ya gonna have ta teach me dat !

I've got a feeling some folk dunt care for me using Purdy Boy,,,,,as in, he must think he's good looking or something like that.

Well, here's how it came to be...

I'm rite good friends with Tennessee Tombstone and his lovely wife Lady T. At winter range I often spend time at Lady T's booth, a spot for my guncart and someone that acts like she actually likes having me around, I give her potty breaks, try to hawk her jewelery and such. If you've shot with me or seen me sinc B/western was created you know that I dress pretty fancy like, lots of shiny crystals and such.

Well, Lady T started calling me Pretty Boy, and even wrote me into a stage one year at the Great Smokie Mountain Shootout as Pretty Boy Culpepper. I got a kick out of that, and well Pretty boy fit so's I changed it a bit to Purdy Boy.

So there you have it, if you still don't like it, well then just keep calling me whatever it has been that you've been calling me,,,just don't call me late for dinner!

The Wise Smiling Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper Concubine King Pimp of the Prairie Jedi Gunfighter Dark Lord Storyteller

BTW, all of these names except for CC was given to me by other folk....

All that, and he strikes quite the pose, too!

Cheyenne,

Why don't you just say "It's difficult being pretty in such an ugly world" and leave it at that. I think most folks here would understand.

I too have to explain the "Vanilla Thunder" nickname from time to time. Goes back to a lunch with a few cowboys and Katelyn Rose couple years ago.

Cheyenne,

Why don't you just say "It's difficult being pretty in such an ugly world" and leave it at that. I think most folks here would understand.

I too have to explain the "Vanilla Thunder" nickname from time to time. Goes back to a lunch with a few cowboys and Katelyn Rose couple years ago.

Yep.....I ain't heard from ole VT in a while now. I kinda 'spected him/her to show up at the talent contest at the GA match this year....but alas the talent contest never materialized.

Yep.....I ain't heard from ole VT in a while now. I kinda 'spected him/her to show up at the talent contest at the GA match this year....but alas the talent contest never materialized.

VT will be shootin' Wrangler at DHI this weekend and with 38's!!!! BE THERE. I made the announcement over on the WIRE.

I'm gonna be shooting with the Piedmont Regulators in Eastonelle this weekend. I hope pictures or video are taken to memorialize that auspicious occasion.

Archived