SASS Wire Forum

AMMO CONSPIRACY

Nate Kiowa Jones #6765

People will belive what they will believe.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You asked, "What is the difference"?

Get out your Webster's Dictionary and look it up. That will give you a good start. Then do some research, you'll figure it out!

Research is always fun. Enjoy it.

So it is safe to say you don't know. :)

So it is safe to say you don't know. :)

It's safe to say that I REALLY don't like typing that much, But, if you would like I would be more than happy to explain to you on phone. Let me know and I'll PM you my cell number.

ROA. Rather than investing in the long term performance of their respective company, many of the manufacturers are taking the low road with a focus toward short term financial goals and huge profits. Many of these executives rather rape the machinery and work trades people 12 hour days rather than hiring additional employees. Increase plant productivity, keep capital improvements and investments low and the result is an astronomical Return On Assets numbers. That’s a major component to the way most of these catbirds get their outrageous bonuses. My hope is that new AMMO manufacturers start up with newer and more modern equipment. Let the old brands fade away. I plan to support the new startups. We just all need to find out who and where they are located,

wow it would appear to me that you have never been in charge of production crews, my experience

has shown that overtime: is often counterproductive, as employees can only

produce so much, without proper physical recovery time between shifts. Also on

the job injuries increase at a higher rate than normal as well, leading to lost

man hours, and increased industrial insurance cost following the next audit.

Adding employees do not mean that you have enough equipment, adding total shifts is a whole other

ball of wax to consider. Proper supervision can be hardest to find if added shifts are not, for the long term.

The price of oil is high for two reasons - increased world wide demand and speculation. India, China, and Brasil are using more oil than ever before. Tensions in the Middle-East have speculators buying and selling futures at inflated rates. Used to be futures, which help set the price of a commodity, were used by producers and users of the product to smooth out demand and level pricing. It is now one of the hot speculative markets.

As for US refinery capacity, there has not been a need to build 'new' refineries. The oil companies have expanded the capacity of the existing refineries, when needed. Which is a much more cost effective proposition and more efficient. You are right that the process of getting all the permits to build a new refinery is a long and complicated process, but it is something the companies involved know how to do and they just haven't needed to do it. US refineries have been operating at 75 to 89% of capacity for the last 30 years. US demand for oil and gasoline has been declining since 2007.

As for the issue of production capacity, the US is a net exporter of refined oil products, including gasoline. The weasel word 'net' is in there because sometimes it it cheaper to ship the refined product in from an overseas refinery than transship it around the horn, however all-in-all our exports exceed our imports.

Chart of World Oil Consumption: http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx

US Refinery capacity and use: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pnp_unc_dcu_nus_a.htm

US Oil weekly imports and exports: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_wkly_dc_NUS-Z00_mbblpd_w.htm

As to the DHS acquiring 2700 bomb resistant vehicles, I think they were military surplus built for Iraq and Afganistan. Let's see how many are actually deployed. 

But then it will be too late! We must act now! Now, I tell you!

Umm..., anybody got any ideas what to do?

But then it will be too late! We must act now! Now, I tell you!

Umm..., anybody got any ideas what to do?

I have several but I'm not puttin'em in writing.

What is the difference?

Hoarding is a sign of fear. It might be fear of something tangible. .

Fear can also result from something totally unreal. That is what I think is happening here. We are getting older and the world is changing so we are just talking ourselves into being afraid. I have seen nothing in the current world that is remotely as scary as nuclear war with Russia or as well documented as Y2K. Probably something will happen in the future. The earth might have an unfortunately close encounter with a metor or there might be an earthquake in New Madrid, but I see no reason to live my life in fear. I wish others agreed.

As to the DHS acquiring 2700 bomb resistant vehicles, I think they were military surplus built for Iraq and Afganistan. Let's see how many are actually deployed. I don't think a lot of people realize just how big the DHS is these days.

WOW! With all of the information readlily available from creditable sources about the American Caesar Obama agenda and activities these comments are simply amazing.

I will share a bit of country wisdom for you to mull over;

If you try to put a frog in a pot of hot water it will immediately jump out.

If you put that same frog in a pot of cool water and slowly raise the temperature that frog will just sit therre and cook to death.

I suggest you step outside of your beliefs and examine the real politicial anti-gun environment and activities that have taken place since January.

I suggest you step outside of your beliefs and examine the real politicial anti-gun environment and activities that have taken place since January.

Since January? You've been saying stuff like this ever since January, 2009. Maybe you should step outside of your own beliefs and take a look around. Either that or quit talking about your revolution and actually start it.

What was it Tuco said? "If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

If you remember, we went through this 4 years ago. It took 6-8 months to loosen up and then supply started getting caught up and withing a year, they were having sales on the tons of ammo on the shelves and components sold by places like Graf & Son...

for gosh sakes

aint this america, the land of freedom to buy what ya want thats legal???????????????????

I have more chevy trucks than I need, probably other things too

bullets, primers, brass, powder, buy - what ya want and can afford

trade them to yer friends if need be

geeeeese

Just saw the following on the Drudge Report:

On Aaron Klein’s weekend show on New York City’s WABC radio, Oklahoma
Republican Sen. James Inhofe accused the Obama administration of buying up ammunition at an unprecedented level to bypass the Second Amendment so gun-owners “can’t even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much.”

“Let’s make sure that your audience out there is aware, Aaron, that
our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the
private ownership of guns in America,” Inhofe said. “You know that,
everyone knows that. And yet he’s been voted down in a big way by a
large majority. And so my feeling is that he’s doing this to buy up
[ammunition] so that we can’t buy: Honest, law-abiding citizens here in
the United States, like my son, can’t even buy ammunition because
government is purchasing so much.”

There's more to the article on the web site

Just saw the following on the Drudge Report:

On Aaron Klein’s weekend show on New York City’s WABC radio, Oklahoma

Republican Sen. James Inhofe accused the Obama administration of buying up ammunition at an unprecedented level to bypass the Second Amendment so gun-owners “can’t even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much.”

“Let’s make sure that your audience out there is aware, Aaron, that

our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the

private ownership of guns in America,” Inhofe said. “You know that,

everyone knows that. And yet he’s been voted down in a big way by a

large majority. And so my feeling is that he’s doing this to buy up

[ammunition] so that we can’t buy: Honest, law-abiding citizens here in

the United States, like my son, can’t even buy ammunition because

government is purchasing so much.”

There's more to the article on the web site

of course (political)

this kind of hoarding / buying is just plane wrong

but planned by a crooked planner

Since January? You've been saying stuff like this ever since January, 2009. Maybe you should step outside of your own beliefs and take a look around. Either that or quit talking about your revolution and actually start it.

What was it Tuco said? "If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

DANG IT! I hate it when I miss one of your liberal insults. All of this overtime at work is interfering with my playtime.

DANG IT! I hate it when I miss one of your liberal insults. All of this overtime at work is interfering with my playtime.

You're taking this way too seriously. Try to lighten up.

Archived