SASS Wire Forum

FS: Top Quality Bullwhip

I am selling this like-new Joe Strain Bullwhip. Joe Strain is considered to be one of the best whipmakers in the world and even made whips for Indiana Jones himself. This whip is in nearly new condition- hardly been used at all. I am just not that into whips anymore. This one is an 8 footer and a very dark brown. Joe sells these whips for over $500, plus shipping, plus a wait time. I am asking for $400 plus $12 for shipping.

not as handy as a Judge with 410 shotshells!

I have a bullwhip, given to be by my old dad. the only thing I can it with it is my own ears, or arms, or legs or....... Just never got the hang of it! They are pretty cool though. The crack is actiually the sound of the popper breaking the sound barrier!

I originally got this whip to be a part of my persona at SASS matches- it would have been fun to go off to the side and do some cracking. Only problem was is that I haven't been to a match in awhile and I just don't feel it anymore. Perhaps someone out there would like to take it up- and there is no better bullwhip out there than this one!

Archived