SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State...2nd leg of the Triple Crown

Samuel "Doc" Eells

IM, it may be my turn although that is a little like the blind leading the blind. See everyone in a few days.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those not going out to dinner, if someone has a grill going I'll have backstraps and steak strips ready, all venison of course!

pb

for those not going out to dinner, if someone has a grill going I'll have backstraps and steak strips ready, all venison of course!

pb

PD were staying at Stillwater If your Cooking I provide the Grill !!!!!!

B E D

I'm just gonna dry camp at the range, but come on over that evening....most likely will be a bunch of us there....everbody noze who I iz, just ask...

pb

Shy Anie, no fine Italian dinner? More for me! IM, I have Joe a spot to park his bus right next to me! I will keep a good......er.....,almost sober....eye on them! More range work today. Had to quit early for wings and beer. Yep, the party has begun! First camper came in today! I know at least 3 more are gonna be here tomorrow! Man am I ready to have ya'll here! Judge, keep that rain down south, we don't want it! Karl, your bunk awaits!

Hey Buffy;;;;;;;Look Up!

Tn. and Ky. rednecks acomin too! I just want to know, who is babysitting Whiskey Creek and Copperhead this time!!!

IM, givum each a jug of Lemonade and they should be fine.

See y'all Thursday YEE HAW

Randy

YEEEE HAW,

Just a couple more days of work and then load up and we are coming to invade OHIO !!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait !!!!!!!

Doc, so looking forward to this !!!!

See ya soon my friend !!!!

C.C.

Just what makes ya'll think Me and Whiskey needs any looking after!!! I'm a thinking we cans look after each other,we's none it before. I'll watch Johnson then its his time to watch me, what could go wrong with that plan?

Doc, them Women's are keeping us in town fer this'n. You may want to let some other sole have my spot. Yes I know, WOMEN'S enough said.

Say What, No Joe? Now what will your little brother do with out ya? Guess I will adopt him for the weekend as my brother. T Bone Eells, Kinda got a nice ring to it! We'll miss ya Joe, just more beans and pulled pork for me!

A drinkin competition huh? Drink for drink? Hum, this should really be entertaining!!! I want front row seats! By the way, my money's on Miss Bo!

Mean Gun

My Son just found today that he has this coming weekend off of Work, Is it to late to add him into the Shoot? I filled out a app and tried to call Buckshot (he didn't here me yell). His Alias is Camby Kid - 93536 he will be shooting Duelist. P.S. will need to shoot in same posse Since he doesn't have a gun cart of his own

Thanks

Blue Eyed Drifter

I want a seat right next to ya IM! KK and I had a whiskey at 20 paces contest in Michigan a few years back......It was a draw........we both were to drink to drunk anymore!

Mean Gun

My Son just found today that he has this coming weekend off of Work, Is it to late to add him into the Shoot? I filled out a app and tried to call Buckshot (he didn't here me yell). His Alias is Camby Kid - 93536 he will be shooting Duelist. P.S. will need to shoot in same posse Since he doesn't have a gun cart of his own

Thanks

Blue Eyed Drifter

we will make room for him....but you may be forced into servitude, we will make you cook fish for a bunch of hungry, semi-drunken cowboys......oh wait you volunteered for that... :P see ya soon

Looks like I'll be there 'bout suppertime Friday. Schoolmarm has decided she might wanna' make the trip. She hasta hand out report cards Friday mornin' and then feed Hatfield's dogs 'fore we can depart!

I'm finishing up getting everything packed asnd laid out so's we can make a quick exit when she gets home.

The band will be up Saturday afternoon and they're lookin' ta' put on a show!! Orta' be fun with two (very professional) rented guitar players! :rolleyes::lol:B)

Im a new shooter and the Ohio shoot is only about a 2.5 hr drive for me. Will they have any vendors selling hats, cothes and other items at these types of shoots?

CardiacKid74, Vendors? You bet! I plan on dropping a buck or 2. I don't how many, but, there will definelty be some.

Michigan Slim, don't do what I did. I made such great friends and close connections at this big shoots, I am now hooked!!! Some of these guys live 2 - 3 even 4 states away, I feel like I shoot with them every weekend. So, if you don't wanna make good friends, have a hoot shooten', and just have a very LARGE TIME in general, you better stay home. :P Naw!, You are in store for one of best times of you life! YEE-HAW!

KCD

p.s. - This afternoon, tomorrow, and Thrusday morining - and then "D DAY"!!! I be getting purdy excited myself!

Ammo loaded - check

guns cleaned - check

Clothes packed -check

Ample supply of American Honey - check

Badger, Ben T., and Skittles picking me up....................Thurs. morning :(

Real BP loaded.

Rifle repaired. Thanks Silver City Rebel

Wife's OUTLAW ammo loaded.

Everything in truck tomorrow. Heading north of Knoxville to get a jump on Barkeep and Knob Creek.

Plus my old left leg can't handle them 500 milers anymore.

See ya early Thursday Doc.

Judge

Heard a nasty rumor that the

Mighty korupt Karl wets the bunk-----

Lookout below buffy!!!!!!

Furryballs

Real BP loaded.

Rifle repaired. Thanks Silver City Rebel

Wife's OUTLAW ammo loaded.

Everything in truck tomorrow. Heading north of Knoxville to get a jump on Barkeep and Knob Creek.

Plus my old left leg can't handle them 500 milers anymore.

See ya early Thursday Doc.

Judge

Ha! There picking me up in Tennessee too! You gotta get up early in the morning to get ahead of us, and if you ever seen Skittles driving, to stay ahead of us.

This is gonna be like the cannonball run, only moving North instead of West! Get off the sidewalks everyone, the rebel flood is flowing north!!!!!! Hey Barkeep, I thought you to be a real man, "American Honey?" Ain't that a girly drink? Furryballs, I hope he don't pee the bed cause guess who would have to clean up the mattress?!!!? Ducked away from the range to mow the lawn then hit physical therapy and the dentist in the morning, then back to the range I go! We gonna have a huge time for sure all! Just be safe drivin up. If you need anything while on your way, 937-869-0824.

Heard a nasty rumor that the

Mighty korupt Karl wets the bunk-----

Lookout below buffy!!!!!!

Furryballs

No problem, I'm in the top bunk. Hey Karl, look up!! :D

Hey Doc, we invented Stock Car racing in the south. Unfortunately "Skittles" thinks his nickname is his racing sponsor. We also make some fine whiskey which is what American Honey is. Straight up with just a little honey for flavor. By the way, Your Patron shots are a worthy alternative if your buying.... :D

I love it!

Thar's gonna be a peei'n match in doc's bunkhouse!

Only pee'in gonna get done Furyballs is you when you see the lightinin speed with which I send projectiles down range! Barkeep, I sampled some patron that was in the clubhouse the other night to make sure it was still as good as I remember, so as to make sure it is up to your taste. It is and I will!!!!!!! If the truth be known, I have sipped some of that honey myself! Mean Gun has the awards picked up, they are lookin mighty fine! Don't forget the Italian Resteraunt Thursday evening. The wagon train will leave the range around 5-5:30. It is really a good place. Just ask Two Rig A Tony, he is a real life .....er......well.....Italian!

OK, I checked with Mean Gun and have changed the time to the correct time. Try to make it as it will be a great time and great food!

Im a new shooter and the Ohio shoot is only about a 2.5 hr drive for me. Will they have any vendors selling hats, cothes and other items at these types of shoots?

well I am sorry to say that vendors may be where we will be lacking a bit this year.We have sent and gotten few replies and some were already booked for the memorial day weekend. For leather gear Michigan Rattler and or Persimmon Dan will be there.,For cast bullets I think patriot casting will have a table and there is rumor that a vendor may have some primers and shot for sell...for some nice jewelery. bullet splat will be set up also...

A few of us will have some "experienced" items for sale too....

pb

CardiacKid! I'm not vending this weekend, but I'll be easy to find. With all I have going on I figured I'd give one thing a rest. I do hats.

Ain't meant to be a comercial, but I won't neglect my friends entirely either.

And Blackwater, you do awesome hats too! I know, I have one! Hey, are we there yet? Hey Buffy, are we there yet? Mean Gun, are we there yet? I have this feeling that we are in for some really great times this weekend! Cardiac, it will be worth it for ya to just come hang out, watch the action, meet some great folks. Be sure to look me up if ya do! As Co-Match director, it's my job to host, as a cowboy shooter it will be my pure pleasure to welcome you and show you around and introduce you to the finest folks I know!!!!! So come on down and just ask for Doc Eells! Physical Therapy at 7:30, Dentist at 9 and then it is off to the range! All my stuff is loaded in the truck, I hope so there will be no delay in departing! Gonna miss my Babellette though!

I've actually got my main match and wild bunch pistol and rifle ammo all loaded. I may do some more shotgun rounds and I'll be loading cannon rounds tonight.

I'll be checking my maps, tire pressure, oil etc. before setting out on the 55 minute trek to the range tomorrow.

Hey Buffy,

Don't get to much done; you might be on time for once! :P

Hey Doc E.,

I got myself a new vest to shoot in, just like you got. Maybe, them there shotgun bullets will come out a might smoother? 24 hours and counting before "D-Day".

RLW

Archived