SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State...2nd leg of the Triple Crown

Samuel "Doc" Eells

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, can't wait to get into the fight!

Sure will be good to see all my friends even that flash dancer shy Annie

Dang it Vanna, I'm shooting Silver Senior in the Triple Crown, it will still be good to see you. I think you're going to have as much as you can handle in Classic Cowboy looking at the entries, this isn't New England!

we have 4 new portable window fronts to shoot thru and four new tables built last evening. A big thanks going out to Boaz Longhorn for all the extra help and time. Without people like this putting their time and skills into it, it would not be possible to put on a shoot of this caliber. A couple more work days then off to a "working" vacation. mam o man were gonna have some fun!

Yep !!!

Mark Can you tell Boaz if he still wants my dry camping spot he can have it. (we are going to stay at stillwater with full hook up) better for the none shooters in the group.

I hope you all have good weather for the match. It was just about perfect when I was back that way a few weeks ago, not raining, but not beastly hot and humid neither.

should be there nex thurs eve as well.

I plan on having a good time!

pb

R is southeast of cleveland, over near Ravenna, ( I think). lil over an hour away. I'm west of cleveland right near the 80/90 split.

ccpb

Dang it Vanna, I'm shooting Silver Senior in the Triple Crown, it will still be good to see you. I think you're going to have as much as you can handle in Classic Cowboy looking at the entries, this isn't New England!

Buffy, we will just look overall and see if New England can bring a little heat to the MId west!! It will be good to be home again. Yeah, I see my friend Scotsman in the fight, got my hands full.

Vance

Buffy, we will just look overall and see if New England can bring a little heat to the MId west!! It will be good to be home again. Yeah, I see my friend Scotsman in the fight, got my hands full.

Vance

Scotsman,.irish dan ,loco leadslinger, t bone, to name a few.....vance ol friend will be great to see you.

Mark Can you tell Boaz if he still wants my dry camping spot he can have it. (we are going to stay at stillwater with full hook up) better for the none shooters in the group.

Im sure he has seen this already......but consider it done.

Scotsman,.irish dan ,loco leadslinger, t bone, to name a few.....vance ol friend will be great to see you.

Yeah, I am in great company!!

Well, the bunkhouse is hooked up to the truck! I have work clothes on board. Off to the range in just a short to pitch in and give Mean Gun a hand. He has been up there, along with Wild Wyatt Wolf and Boaz several evenings this past week. Now it is my turn. I am off work all week so should be able to get a lot done! I will come home on Tuesday evening, then back over on Wednesday evening after my P.T.

Doc Roy L. Pain........Be afraid, be very afraid! I got a keg a whuppins I am about to tap! Just Sayin!

I've heard about the gotchas!!!! hmmmm

these boys taint much fer trash tawking are thay Judge?

pb

Judge, are you camping?

pb

Anyone staying at Stillwater campground?

Now Judge, I am a professional trash talker for sure! It is just hard to trash talk when the one your trashin is to scared to poke his little head out....Aint that right Doc Roy L. Pain in my keester? I ain't a gonna waist any talk on any of the others cause they aint worth the breath it would take! Now, I have heard of this gotcha thing! Split Rail informed me of it after Georgia State last year!!!!!!

What a work day on the range today! Mean Gun, Boaz, Buckshot and I put in a long one! Got a lot accomplished! Sure look forward to seeing you all here in just a few more days! Come ready for a good time!

put in a good day at the range with friends.....came home and cooked crab legs for the wife and two of my granddaughters.....then off to dairy queen for a banana split... then out catching lightning bugs......what a great day. :)

As the BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL I-Towel-yen Gal said in Godfather Two: Monday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Thursday......THURSDAY! YEE=HAW!!!, I am leaving at 1:00 PM on Thursday, and earlier than I planned because I don't want to miss out on meeting the Godfather at this Famous I-Towel-yen Restaurant Thursday Night for dinner. YEE-HAW - 3.5 Work Days Left! I can handle 3.5 days.....I think?

KCD

Tn. and Ky. rednecks acomin too! I just want to know, who is babysitting Whiskey Creek and Copperhead this time!!!

Tn. and Ky. rednecks acomin too! I just want to know, who is babysitting Whiskey Creek and Copperhead this time!!!

NOT IT!

I'll brang some rope and a couple extra large dog collars,,,,,,,

or maybe we'll take'em snipe hunting....

i know, we'll put em in a boat with three ropes, and tiem soze they'ze tha boat is in the middle of the lake.

any othur ideas?

pb

IM,

I will be more than happy to babysit those two fellas.

I will keep them upright and mobile. ( I'll just tell them they have to watch me )

I can't wait to visit with the family. Was to busy in Georgia and ran out of time.

We had lots of rain this month already. Down where y'all parked the buses was KNEE DEEP in water today. The club had a picnic and it just kept getting deeper. The corn field was part of the river.

Hey Doc, The drinkin we did at Mich a couple years ago was a hoot. I didn't know it was a competition til the next day. I do know that I was definitely under the weather....cause Ringo Fire drove me home cause he "wasn't as drunk as I was"....lol. At any rate, if there is a drinkin competition I just want to "enter".....don't care if I win or not.....

Plan on makin it to the dinner on Thurs eve. Look forward to seeing a lot of folks I haven't seen in awhile.

KK

Archived