SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State...2nd leg of the Triple Crown

Samuel "Doc" Eells

By no means did I start that!

Buffy told me not to do it.....lol

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

southern gentilemen? hah, I herd awl tha trash tawking for gorja! go ahead and call me frilly, shucks, Imma tha one wearing tha clothes, iffn tha's tha best yuze got, then well, yu best try another alley. Shucks, I not only kin shoot bettur then y'all, Ize luk better tuu!!!! course tha's only tawking bout clothes....

Dang it all anyway, whar are y'all anyhow?! Half tha fun of gorja was tha trash tawking....like I sed before, y'all afraid of allie mo or wut? I taint scared of no woman!

PB!

Purdy Boy is always first in line for anything to do with women!! It don't matter what it is.

Yazoo will still teach ya how to shoot that shotgun.

Barkeep since you are now a BP shooter I will give you some slack. But LSC is a whole different ball game. I mean he runs around with old Cherokee Charlie.

Purdy Boy is always first in line for anything to do with women!! It don't matter what it is.

Yazoo will still teach ya how to shoot that shotgun.

Barkeep since you are now a BP shooter I will give you some slack. But LSC is a whole different ball game. I mean he runs around with old Cherokee Charlie.

Thanks for the slack! LSC is a BP shooter now. He converted a couple of months ago and is shooting the Triple Crown in Frontier Cartridge as well.

Judge What ya trying to say...........OL Purdy Boy's got squatters rights. :o

I figgered if i couldn't beat dem black powder boys i might as well join em.

I'm gonna hold ya to that offer from the Open last year on teaching me to

shoot Gunfighter as soon as i learn how to count with my boots on. :P LSC

BTW Got to hang around Cherokee Charlie to learn how to trash talk,he's the best ya know.

LSC, got your message! Thanks! Now ya see what we need is a little wager, a way to put the money where the big smack talk is! I would suggest you fellers issue a challenge to one said Shy Annie Purdy Boy. I would say maybe lipstick. bra and panties should be involved!!!! One thing I would suggest, do not wager with Korupt Karl over whiskey! DID IT, DONE IT, BARELY SURVIVED!!!! We tied!!!! How you fellers feel bout.....Oh never mind!

LSC

Anytime your ready. Since you have become a BP shooter you are now ready to become a true cowboy by shooting the one true category FCGF. Even though the WB refuses to make it legal. One pistol in each hand belching black smoke and fire. There just ain't nothing better.

Yes grasshopper , I will be your Obe Wan Kenobi!!!

In case y'all ain't looked yet Yazoo is shooting against the boys in Outlaw. She is ready for some competition.

She is also coming to give Purdy Boy some SG lessons.

hmmmm, Yazoo is gonna give me lessons? oh goody goody....

An I taint gonna make anybody wear a bra or panties!!! I taint even THAT cruel!

I guess nobody wants to trash tawk,,,,,bunch of sissies!

pb

Man, I was just reading down the list of registered shooters and man was I getting excited! A lot of good friends from places far away are coming to join us in Piqua this year that have never been to my home club! Now on the web site, it says 146 signed up, but.....I know that as of night before last it was at 165!!!!! It will truly be a pleasure to host so many fine people! Mean Gun, Buckshot, Boaz, Larkin, Millie, Smokin Iron and Honey B. Quick have been working really hard to make sure this is the best Ohio State Championship yet! Also, don't forget that not only is this the second leg of the triple crown, but also the first leg of the Tri State Championship with Indiana and Michigan!!!!! A picture of this years buckle is shown on our web site! All you have to do is sign up and shoot all 3 matches to be a part of it! While in Piqua, if there is anything any of us can do to make your visit better, please let us know. No, not that Buffy!!!!! I just can't wait!

just got the latest update....registerd shooters is at 165 with 14 more triple crowners probably arriving in the mail tomorrow from mose and bella....still waiting on a lot of our local shooters to get their apps in also.....folks im thinking we might bust 200.......to anyone signed up for the t. crown give us a couple of days and you should see your names on the shooters list..lots and lots of work to get done....see yall real soon.

Man, I am getting anxious to attend another GREAT OHIO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :) I gess I'll pack the last of my bottle of 20 year old Kentucky Bourbon and see if I can get Karl to taste test it with me.

Well sat was spent working on the range and settin up for sundays match....sunday we all got to shoot a little bit.....and just got in from work and headin back to the range for more work duties....now for some updates....shooter count is at 198.and I know of at least 10 more planning on making it.....so for the first time ever we will crack the 200 mark...more details are a comin...

Mean Gun Could you please sign me up fer the Wild Bunch (Mod) and the Mini Match

Thanks

B E D

blue eyed I will get ya covered....you still wanting to fry up some fish?

Mean G Mark

What's the approximate range and format for the long range rifle side match? Are the long range events running at the same time as the rest of the side matches?

our range max is 135 yds...long range rifle caliber,long range pistol caliber and single shot are the catagories.,mens and ladies.....and yes they run in the same time as the side matchs.

Mean G Mark

What's the approximate range and format for the long range rifle side match? Are the long range events running at the same time as the rest of the side matches?

you have ten shots......with hits first..then the time as a tie breaker.i think they use 5 shots on the single shot rifles.

i reminded Shell Stuffer Saturday so his app should be headed your way also.

I was wonderin bout that......I presume he will shot wild bunch with us also?

I was talking about this with my wife this morning...Reminded her that we need to start packing. She told me that we still have more than 2 weeks yet. Then, we looked at the calendar and thought, "My, where did May go?" We're shooting in 10 days!

Man, I have been busier than a "ant on a hot rock" trying to get all my pr-O-fessional type work things done so I can take off on Thursday the 23rd of May, which by my reckoning is 7 days away. :wacko: Man O Man!, this shoot is going be slicker than........'"add appropriate phrasology here! :P

KCD

Mark.....Made yer holster stretcher things...I am gona take the plunge please change my Cat. to OUTLAW :wacko: See Ya next week....Bandit

Y'all boys better watch out for Yazoo City Gal!!

She's shooting with the boys in OUTLAW!!!

And she's a lot better looking than Tennessee Tombstone and the rest of ya.

She is offering OUTLAW shotgun lessons to anyone that needs them. Especially Purdy Boy!!!!

IwL be waiting!!!!!!!

pb

Wow! I leave the state and come back too all this trash talking? Well I had a new rig, shotgun belt, two new rifles and cuffs made to wear at this match so don't get too close cause I don't want to mess up my new digs :D Trash talking is best left out on the berm cause my shooting will "leave no doubt""

Vance "Vanna" Montana currently from MAINE, but could be from your neck of the woods soon ;)

yu cawl thit trash tawking? hmmph! dont scratch my leathers...... how bout you show up an by the time you get done watching me and the flashes coming from my guns,, (and clothes) you wunt be abe to find your holsters to put yur gunz in um.....

how bout that big boy?

pb

Yeah, I don't know if I am going to concert or a gunfight? Doc what cha trying to prove up there in Ohio? :) Flash gordon culpepper making a special appearance?

Vance "when ya got to talk , talk , but when you got to shoot, shoot don't talk" Montana

Hey Vanna, Cash C. whatever your called these days, I have no iron in this fire. Shy Annie and his non spelling prairie fairy talk is all on her...er...him. I am just simply glad your gonna make the match! Judge, I have no doubt that Yazoo is far easier on the eyes that any of those outlawed shooters. I better get ta loading some ammo here soon. I don't even have enough for this weekend let alone the big shoot!

Archived