SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State...2nd leg of the Triple Crown

Samuel "Doc" Eells

got ya covered....gunfighter for mini match.....modern or trad for wildunch?

Modern for Wild Bunch. Heck, I might even have my Model 12 up and running this time now that I figured out the problem. :D

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 Days and Counting! YEE-HAW! I am beginning to load my special, special ammon tonight for THE Match. It is exploding lead bullets that sound like a "clang" as is passes by the edge of anything an inch or less in thickness. :ph34r::wacko::lol:

Hey Tom, Pleasant Valley is shooting this Saturday.....if you and Ruby are looking for a place to practice...as if you need it! :P

KCD

16 Days and Counting! YEE-HAW! I am beginning to load my special, special ammon tonight for THE Match. It is exploding lead bullets that sound like a "clang" as is passes by the edge of anything an inch or less in thickness. :ph34r::wacko::lol:

Hey Tom, Pleasant Valley is shooting this Saturday.....if you and Ruby are looking for a place to practice...as if you need it! :P

KCD

Does that "special, special ammo" know which position to shoot from and can it count to 10? :P

Now Barkeep, this is a first class kinda joint, unlike the redneck places we tend to frequent. We're gonna have ta be on some sort of good behavior! No food fights like what Mean Gun started down at Rock Castle last year!!!!!!! I have it on good authority though, that they do sell booze!

I will dress up and try to act right. But no promises if you start buying Patron shots or Mean Gun starts slinging Mashed Potato's again......

Oh Mean Gun, look what you got started! Oh wait, you did not start the tequila thing, but hey you did start the food fight! Just ask Buffy, Mean Gun did it! Karl will testify to that as well!!!!!!! This is gonna be one for the books, I see it comin! Coarse, gonna haveta be picture books so the fellers from Alabama can follow the story!!!!!! Hey, I have the first round!

16 Days and Counting!!! ;)

hey KCD, whats the odds of twisting your arm enough into cooking up another batch of gumbo for the friday nite meet and greet? Docs gonna make a pot of ham and soup beans, Im gonna bring bout 10 pounds of pulled pork,.....hell them boys from bama will feel right at home :D

See folks, even though Mose does not shoot the Senior category, he is old enough. Why else would he be going to Senior Games?????/ Bella on the other hand...Mose musta robbed the cradle cause she can't be a day over 29! Hey Mark, do you still want me to get some pulled pork? Beans? Someone say beans? Heavens ta Betsy...if'n all these folks eat beans, there will be a green cloud over the range the whole weekend!

Yu meen we gots folks comin all tha way from Allybama to git wupped? Guess Jorga wasn't enuff fer em....

How bout we shoot 10 stages each day? Judge proved thit et can be dun!

TWSHKPBCCCKPOPJGFDLPRB$S

The Wise Smilin Hand Kissin Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper Concubine King Pimp of the Prairie Jedi Gunfighter Dark Lord Pale Rider Bull $hit Storyteller

whew!

hey KCD, whats the odds of twisting your arm enough into cooking up another batch of gumbo for the friday nite meet and greet? Docs gonna make a pot of ham and soup beans, Im gonna bring bout 10 pounds of pulled pork,.....hell them boys from bama will feel right at home :D

KCD's gumbo! This will be just like Rockcastle (food fight included). And you know us Bama boys won't turn down pulled pork or ham and beans to wash that gumbo down.

What ya sayin Judge, they have both the appatite and taste of a billy goat on a binge? Hey, I resemble that remark! Hey Drover, if ya kick the heat up in that gumbo, the gas off the beans might ignite. Better keep it mild! Sounds to me like we will be havin some plenty of grub. Now what you sayin there Shy Annie? Somethin bout a prairie fairy pimp daddy from star wars.....!

Just seems a shame fer a bunch of feriners to come soooo far just tu git whupped on, but weil do it wit a smile!!!

an iffn yura gonna quote my line, git it rite!

pb

I enjoy being whupped by anyone that dresses up purty. They is usually female though.

PB, I will get Yazoo to give you some shotgun lessons.

Is it to late to get in on the warmup match???

I'm gonna have as much fun as a one legged man can have.

bout time got sume trash tawking going!!!!!!!!

The GA thread was on page 3 by now, even gave out recognition for the best trash tawker!!!!!!

all y'all wimps? I'll wup y'all I say!!! and Iwl do it dressing too!

pb!

Doc and Mean Gun .....Ham,soup, beans,gumbo :wub: ,we is planning on doing a little shooting..........Ain't we. <_<

Judge, Paw always said ya turn sumpt'n down ya might miss a good'n.(Well in some cases.)

Barkeep sounds like there throw'n a party for us boys from Bama :D

Hey, Purdy Boy weez been whupped before, but we keep coming back :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Mark,

You betchya! I am heading to the back yard to catch my chicken, butcher my hog, and get the hickory smoker stoked, rat now! You know I love to cook. My secret ingredient....gun powder! Yep, that's right, Gun Powder! That's why them there flavors EXPLODE in yur mouth! But, my-oh-my, the sounds that come from Doc's Bunkhouse in the mornings...Why the sounds that come from Buffy (aka Buffalo Dick); why that poor soul must be hurtin' sumpting awful, cuz dat EXPLOSION the poor soul makes wakes the whole neighborhood. But, it must clear his head, as well as....uh....let's say his "soul", cuz he can 'member them there instructs, and by golly he can count to 10, too. :wacko:

Yep, it'll be my pleasure!

KCD

bout time got sume trash tawking going!!!!!!!!

The GA thread was on page 3 by now, even gave out recognition for the best trash tawker!!!!!!

all y'all wimps? I'll wup y'all I say!!! and Iwl do it dressing too!

pb!

Is this where I throw out the line about calling that bold talk coming from a one-eyed fat man?

I dunt know about y'all, no trash tawking harlee, and yes tha's bold tawk for a skinny one eyed trash tawking hand kissin, smilin, Purdy Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea tha food's as good or better than anywhar, but y'all is really lakin in tha trash tawking!!!!!

Or are y'all jus plane scart?

sheesh....... y'all afraid of allie mo, or wut?

pbcc

who me? dunt think so,,,,, ask around, I made my rounds, ask Katelyn Rose, Whiskey, Witch doctor, shoot, I was even perched rite by tha ladies room, din't miss many!

yu gonna trash tawk or whislte Dixie?

ccpb

Howdy Boys! I am comin to this gun fight TOO!!

:D It will be good to be home

Vanna Montana is in the house!!!

Come on Purty Boy, bring your trash tawkin' A game.

If I had two good knees I would beat ya like a rented mule.

That's all tonight from an old one legged fat man!!

I'm ready to send Barkeep and LSC back to Bama in a pine box

Branchwater, You're at the right spot just jump on in, the waters fine.Sides they"s starting to pick on us

Bama boys. :D

Judge, "SEND US HOME IN A PINE BOX" We ain't even made it up there wif them yanks yet.Heck you and

dat Cow Pecker fella probly could'nt hit a bull in the ars with a bass fiddle let alone hit dem big ol

targets Doc and Mean Gun"s gonna have set up for us.Sides i think ol Purdy Boy been watching to many re-runs of

the Electric Horsemen. :lol::lol::lol: LSC

You taint only gonna see that flash of my clothes BUT the flash of my gunz!!!!!!!!!! I been accused of shooting BP cuz I shoot the smokeyless stuff sooooooooooo fast the smoke from it luks lak Imma shootin the holy black!!!! Why heck, from one string of ten from my riful the 10 pieces of brass welded together into one piece!!!!!

Heck, at jorga, I had to reshoot 5 stages cuz they swore I cudn't shoot that fast,,,,so I shot fastur!!!!!

And Vance, yu bettur ware your iron britches and dark sunglasses,,,,,,,, thar's a new sheriff in town.... and apparently tha onliest wun in Ohio thit noze how tu trash tawk.....

TWSHKPBCCCKPOPJGFDLPRBSS

I remember being told once that just because you live your winters in the south don't make you a southerner.

It is a way of life. And who you are.

Now, I wouldn't want to say that any of my fine, southern friends on the wire are braggarts. At least none of my fine, true southern pards would do that. No sir. Bragging ain't Southern. And a true southern gentleman from Alabama or Georgia doesn't have to brag. Especially when he is just telling the truth.

Now, Mr. Hasenpfeffer sure does use his mouth sweeter than a lady from New Orleans, and he may shoot faster than a bean supper running through a cowhand on the trail, and he may dress finer than a preacher's wife on Sunday. But he could stand to spend a little less on his next fancy shirt and spend a little of the savings on one of them new books by Mr Funk and Wagnalls. They have pictures to show you what the words are and even show you how to spell them.

Sincerely,

Branchwater Jack

Who picked the name because Last Page was already taken

Judge - Don't you be measuring me for no pine box. I ain't no daisy.

Frillypepper - All that trash talkin and Frilly clothes is just to take the focus off that head of yours!

Branchwater - I apologize for getting drug in the trenches. You are a true Southern Gentleman. Sorry for reflecting poorly.

Archived