SASS Wire Forum

Attn: Kris, Whiskey, Caliope, & Complicated Lady

Calico Mary

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang it Grizz, yu taint no fun et awl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jus tryun to make fer sum fun iz awl......

maybe IwL slink bak over tu the wire....

hmphhhh

pb

ya shore give up easy.

And, well, I have been told that I am a kill joy, a fun sucker (don't say that fast) and generally no fun at all.

And probably deservedly so. Maybe I should have stuck with my first alias... Grumpy Grizzly

hmmmm grumpy grizz, maybe time for him to visit, been to a ranch/cheyenne/ arapaho wedding before? tha's gonna have to wait for a week or so tho...

shure is fun writing, whudda nevur figert on that!!!!! English was my worst subject.....

pb

Gosh...........well...........um..........gee.............uh......... that's a might tall order. I'm not sure if I can handle it. I guess if us ladies stick together we might make it. Keep your fingers crossed. {I'm not much of the enforcer type and I ain't much to look at. The only way I get Uno to pay attention to me is to wrap some cooked bacon around my wrists.}

Bacon works wonders don't it?

Thanks Caliope! Of course you four lovely ladies are welcome to drink all you want on me...and I even had Bottles make sure he had plenty of that ginger ale stuff....

Thanks! I think we should have a drink and make the boys watch

Imma gud at watchin from the shadows.....

pb

oh relax, didn't I call you a gentleman before?? You ain't one of the ones that's got me most worried...

Dang I gotta werk on this...

Well since Calico is getting shown the door and booted out of the Saloon, then it stands to reason Calico don't have a tab no more to put nothing on......

So I guess Calico ain't buyin.......she's gonna sneak in once in a while to finish her story then find somewhere's else to go play...

Well......I never........

That ain't Bottles, it's an imposter! A poser! A fake!

No I ani.....I mean he aint ! <_<

I'm fine with watching the gals drink...

After all, remember that song? Takillya makes her clothes fall off! :D:blush:

Yea....so am me ! ;):lol:

Hey Kris,,,how much more has Uno lost?

Gosh...........well...........um..........gee.............uh......... that's a might tall order. I'm not sure if I can handle it. I guess if us ladies stick together we might make it. Keep your fingers crossed. {I'm not much of the enforcer type and I ain't much to look at. The only way I get Uno to pay attention to me is to wrap some cooked bacon around my wrists.}

Try a little bacon grease behind the ears.

I got a hug from Whiskey last Sat when we shot over at Cherokee Cowboys. After I got that hug I ended up with a stage DQ for dropping an unloaded pistol which landed barrel first in the mud putting all kinds of crud down the barrel and ejector housing. I also got the much dreaded trifecta on another stage, a P, MSV and a miss all on my rifle. I also was awarded the renown "Fido's Ass" button for the shoot for all my misfortune.

So Purdy Boy, be careful around Whiskey....she's bad juju!

Speaking of Whiskey....she's been noticeably absent in this thread.

Kajun

HA! There you go, blaming your lack of shooting skills on me.

Calico, hope for sure you have your dream week with your husband. Sounds like you deserve it.

Whiskey, you can hug me, but keep away from me, I don't know if the force will be able to save me from what happened to kajon!

Looking forwert to meeting yuze!

pbcc

Hey Kris,,,how much more has Uno lost?

I think he's kind of plateaued. I keep cheering him on. I'm having my bike repaired so I can get out and ride again. Hopefully I'll get to join him in his weight loss.

It took 7 days to pack everything for the move, and another 7 days and nights to move my household to the new apt.

Thanx to Sorrowful Saul who moved the big furniture and 3 friends who also volunteered.

Just have to get the plants tomorrow and give the washer to a neighbor. It has been like being at the gym all day, everyday for 2 wks!

Cupcake, glad you are nearing the end, moving is never easy, either physically or emotionally.

I hope your new digs work out great for you.

Grizz

Ya know CC......ya kin send some of it dis way.........

I'll be awful happy ta take it !

Bottles........a slice or tree of pizza an a frosty one fer da lady !

obliged, pards! my fingers look like sausages. after tomorrow, I can take my time and hold some cold beers so the swelling will go down :lol:

Well I told Calico i'd be nice. So I'll be nice and buy

the girls all the Takilliya they can drink. :) On Evils

account. :P:lol:

Well youdon't mean me ! I broke the last camera I looked into. :o

Calico is mapping out water holes and hideie holes :wub: so we can't find her and Buick. :D

Nope....nary a hair !

Musta got her up set over somethin' I saided or somethin' along dim lines !

Fellas shes going to Utah.... Not that many water holes to choose from. But since I'm such a nice guy I'll say congrats on the anniversary. Bottles just to keep the boys honest ill pay off Calico's tab and ill be sitting right here on this bar with my coach guns, any silly stuff and the whiskey rack get s buck shot.

Archived