SASS Wire Forum

Attn: Kris, Whiskey, Caliope, & Complicated Lady

Calico Mary

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dunt worry yersef none Hawk! ;) I'll take vigilant watch o'r yer tab until yer return...no matter how many cowboys-- wuts thinks they is Purdy-- try to get at it :lol:

Thanks Caliope! Of course you four lovely ladies are welcome to drink all you want on me...and I even had Bottles make sure he had plenty of that ginger ale stuff....

what's nice?? Calamity Kris, Whiskey Business, Caliope Cupcake and Complicated Lady!!! :P

They's wemmen, I'm not, so how's can I be nice? :ph34r: I ain't purry Boy so don't go hitting me. I hit back :P

Yes, they's wimmen's, so it ain't gonna hurt none of ya to pretend youse iz gentlemen for a week and treat em' all like a lady should be treated.....

instead of the way ya all act round me! :blink::P

I ain't never been called a gentlemen so I don't know how to act. I guess I just be my self.

Boy are they in trouble now he he

I'll be a seeun Whiskey this weekend...and I'll treat her like the lady that she is, and how's I treat all wimmen,,, I greet them with a kiss on the hand! Y'all just ask any of the wimmen folk in FL!!!

I'll explain how I got tu be calt Purdy Boy later,,,,,again, it wuzzn't my doing,,,but it fits......sorta...

PB

I'll be a seeun Whiskey this weekend...and I'll treat her like the lady that she is, and how's I treat all wimmen,,, I greet them with a kiss on the hand! Y'all just ask any of the wimmen folk in FL!!!

I'll explain how I got tu be calt Purdy Boy later,,,,,again, it wuzzn't my doing,,,but it fits......sorta...

PB

Youes also take'm to the water hole. :lol:

Guest Bottles

Thank you for your VERY generous payment Apache.

Everyone.......

Drinks are on Calico's tab. Belly up!!!!

Bottles

That's it!!!! Guess I'm just gonna hafta take the laptop with me and keep an eye on all youse AND my tab!!!!

So much for that romantic honeymoon I spent 25 YEARS dreaming of..... :(:(:(<_<<_<

That's it!!!! Guess I'm just gonna hafta take the laptop with me and keep an eye on all youse AND my tab!!!!

So much for that romantic honeymoon I spent 25 YEARS dreaming of..... :(:(:(<_<<_<

And we's though youes been living it for 25 years :wub: . :D

Not as a vacation we haven't, not with two kids and jobs and I fergit how many cats, and the mortgage payment and so on.....

this is a special week....OR AT LEAST IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Not as a vacation we haven't, not with two kids and jobs and I fergit how many cats, and the mortgage payment and so on.....

this is a special week....OR AT LEAST IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

:lol:

I hear you O don't forget your tab at Bottles :o

Utah has interweb connectivity now? who knew??

The great thing about this here virtual Saloon, is we can burn it down one minute, and raise a Saloon building party and have it rebuilt the next.

I'm not taking a laptop, don't want to deal with it.

Heck if I know it Utah has interwebs......why do ya think I wasn't gonna bother with it??

Oh, that and being busy looking for water holes with Buick..... :blush:

Thank you for your VERY generous payment Apache.

Everyone.......

Drinks are on Calico's tab. Belly up!!!!

Bottles

Ahummmm...Bottles, I have a bottle or too of Bulleit on Miss calico's tab of course.

Her and hubby will be two busy restin' up from da many swinn' holes sey find ta notice ! ;):P:D

Grizz, don't you think it's about time you tell Bottles and these other yahoos (namely Hawk) that you've SEEN my house, so you know for a fact that when I say I don't got no money I ain't lyin'????

I ain't paying no bar tab.....I can't even afford the dang trip!

Grizz, don't you think it's about time you tell Bottles and these other yahoos (namely Hawk) that you've SEEN my house, so you know for a fact that when I say I don't got no money I ain't lyin'????

I ain't paying no bar tab.....I can't even afford the dang trip!

Welt...dat bein' said Calico.......

I heraded Bottles askin fer volenteers ta show ya da door, on account ya can't pay......

Din all dim white boys started lookin my way......so's I slipped out da back.

Don't know who dat unlucky soul is ! !!

PB

I got a hug from Whiskey last Sat when we shot over at Cherokee Cowboys. After I got that hug I ended up with a stage DQ for dropping an unloaded pistol which landed barrel first in the mud putting all kinds of crud down the barrel and ejector housing. I also got the much dreaded trifecta on another stage, a P, MSV and a miss all on my rifle. I also was awarded the renown "Fido's Ass" button for the shoot for all my misfortune.

So Purdy Boy, be careful around Whiskey....she's bad juju!

Speaking of Whiskey....she's been noticeably absent in this thread.

Kajun

Thanks a lot Hawk......now I gotta go find sumwhere's else to play??? Geez, and I thought I had friends round here..... :(:(:(

guess I'll just go play with Buick instead.....

I got a hug from Whiskey last Sat when we shot over at Cherokee Cowboys. After I got that hug I ended up with a stage DQ for dropping an unloaded pistol which landed barrel first in the mud putting all kinds of crud down the barrel and ejector housing. I also got the much dreaded trifecta on another stage, a P, MSV and a miss all on my rifle. I also was awarded the renown "Fido's Ass" button for the shoot for all my misfortune.

So Purdy Boy, be careful around Whiskey....she's bad juju!

Speaking of Whiskey....she's been noticeably absent in this thread.

Kajun

Shore wished I had a hug from here Kajun...I truly do !

Now. I'm shore der was nother reason as ta why ya did dat bad.......an Whiskey didn't have a thin' ta do with it ! (yea.....rat !)

Spect most ladies dat give ya a hug, ya react da same ole way ....so don't say other wise ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks a lot Hawk......now I gotta go find sumwhere's else to play??? Geez, and I thought I had friends round here..... :(:(:(

guess I'll just go play with Buick instead.....

Hehehe....dat was da hole ideaer any how ! ;)

Playin wif Buick ...dat is ......... :unsure:

Hehehe....dat was da hole ideaer any how ! ;)

Playin wif Buick ...dat is ......... :unsure:

Bout time she fighter it out. some are slower than others I guess.

well, I'll be gone wed thru sunday, soze yuze iz gonna hav to play wit out me...

I think you can handle it.

Gee, me an Cali going off at the same time and not a word,,,,,,,,,,hmmmm

pb

Guest Bottles

Calico, I just paid your tab off. Not to worry, I just printed up a big batch of monies, ol' Bottles don't know no difference.

Now see here Grizzly, we don't need none of yore she-nan-ee-gans in this here eeestablishment! I just so happen to know the difference. So if it's an 86-ing you want, just keep it up. And if not, then just keep drinkin' on Calico's tab.....just like everyone else.

Apache, a fresh new bottle of Bulliet coming up. And a CLEAN glass as well for you sir.

Bottles

Now I gotta' go to the "back" room (aka the Wire). Them cowpokes just can't keep anything civil.

Welt...dat bein' said Calico.......

I heraded Bottles askin fer volenteers ta show ya da door, on account ya can't pay......

Din all dim white boys started lookin my way......so's I slipped out da back.

Don't know who dat unlucky soul is ! !!

Now see here Grizzly, we don't need none of yore she-nan-ee-gans in this here eeestablishment! I just so happen to know the difference. So if it's an 86-ing you want, just keep it up. And if not, then just keep drinkin' on Calico's tab.....just like everyone else.

Apache, a fresh new bottle of Bulliet coming up. And a CLEAN glass as well for you sir.

Bottles

Now I gotta' go to the "back" room (aka the Wire). Them cowpokes just can't keep anything civil.

Well since Calico is getting shown the door and booted out of the Saloon, then it stands to reason Calico don't have a tab no more to put nothing on......

So I guess Calico ain't buyin.......she's gonna sneak in once in a while to finish her story then find somewhere's else to go play...

Archived