SASS Wire Forum

Attn: Kris, Whiskey, Caliope, & Complicated Lady

Calico Mary

Ladies, starting next Saturday I may or may not have any access to the Saloon for a week, so I need a big favor from ya'll. Somebody's gonna hafta keep an eye on these fellas and make sure they behave....at least as well as they are capable of....

Now, I'm not expecting miracles or anything, but it would be kinda nice if the place is still standing when I get back....and regardless of what they try to tell you, they are NOT, repeat NOT, allowed to put anything on my tab. I've already talked to Bottles about this, but you know how bad Hawk can be.....

Now, it's gonna help that Grizz will be gone for a few days as well, you know how good he is at stirrin' up trouble.

Definitely keep an eye on that Evil critter, he's having issues dealing with "Spring" right now.

And trust me, if Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper starts saying anything about a water hole, run for your lives!

Let me know by Friday ifn' ya got any questions, oh, and by the way the whip and chair I use are stored behind the bar....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I wouldn't want to feel my arm if I made that mistake.....

Done paid Bottles off ta tell ya dat !

He was not cheap........but well worth it, trust me ! ;)

yea, and Caliope dun went an sed she dun't like me....no wonder you asked her..... ;(

btw, u kin git internet at mcdonalds

pb

Somebody's gonna hafta keep an eye on these fellas and make sure they behave

Mary, any action or inaction is behavior.

Now...about that whip and chair.....

OK, Joe, how about you all need to behave like GOOD boys instead of your normal selves......

WHAT ? ? ? ? :o

BEHAVE ? ? ? ? :blink:

Never use dim words wif "be yur selfs at da same time !

Dat just aint rat ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gosh...........well...........um..........gee.............uh......... that's a might tall order. I'm not sure if I can handle it. I guess if us ladies stick together we might make it. Keep your fingers crossed. {I'm not much of the enforcer type and I ain't much to look at. The only way I get Uno to pay attention to me is to wrap some cooked bacon around my wrists.}

Gosh...........well...........um..........gee.............uh......... that's a might tall order. I'm not sure if I can handle it. I guess if us ladies stick together we might make it. Keep your fingers crossed. {I'm not much of the enforcer type and I ain't much to look at. The only way I get Uno to pay attention to me is to wrap some cooked bacon around my wrists.}

It aint what's on the outside Kris.......it's what's in the heart that counts !

Well, it shur don't work fer me....but maybe ifn' you ask em' nice......they might behave good fer you..... :huh:

Dat's cuz ya don't ask Calico...........

Maybe ya aint holdin' yur tongue just rat or got yur hair parted on da wrong side !

Dat's cuz ya don't ask Calico...........

Maybe ya aint holdin' yur tongue just rat or got yur hair parted on da wrong side !

how bout down the middle?

oh relax, didn't I call you a gentleman before?? You ain't one of the ones that's got me most worried...

Yea CPK...........it be ME ! :lol::lol:

how bout down the middle?

C ? ! What I just tell ya............ya aint got it parted on da rat side !

DRINK UP FOLKSES .......CALICO'S BUYIN !

gee whiz, I follow you from CO to TX to KA to Co, show you my favorite water hole, and u dunt trust me,,,welll (sed with my best Jack Benny Accent)

pb

gee whiz, I follow you from CO to TX to KA to Co, show you my favorite water hole, and u dunt trust me,,,welll (sed with my best Jack Benny Accent)

pb

Uh, I did trust you and now I'm in trouble......ya think there's a connection there?

NO I AIN'T!!!!!! BOTTLES KNOWS BETTER!

I DONE DID PAY HIM OFF TA LET US DRINK ON YUR TAB !

Well, I might be away from home for a few days next week end, but I have a smart phone and a Kindle Fire, and I know how to use 'em :D

KA-----BOOM CALICO !

well did Grizz !

Well, I might be away from home for a few days next week end, but I have a smart phone and a Kindle Fire, and I know how to use 'em :D

just cuz yer smart don't mean you can't cause trouble...

You ain't that rich!

Nope, I aint......Bottles gotz it all now ! ;)

just cuz yer smart don't mean you can't cause trouble...

Guess dat means he's not gonna git caught !

never said I was smart, just said I had a smart phone. ya know, the kind that can get on the interweb anywhere it can get a signal.

Oh......One of dim thingeys !

I've been behaving badly all my life!! Why should you expect that I would change now??? :unsure:<_<:o:lol:

Archived