SASS Wire Forum

Heck of a photo of Bush

Subdeacon Joe

The photos like that of RR always looked staged to me. Shirt and pants pressed, collar just so. Not a speck of dirt to be seen.

W, on the other hand, old jeans, grubby shirt, "working dirt" on the shirt, maybe on his face too. Didn't much like W at first, but his reaction to the WTC/Pentagon/Flight 93 attacks, and his leadership - especially in the first two weeks after them - really impressed me. I think, towards the end of his first term he developed too much of a tunnel vision about certain things, and let stuff outside of that slide, but, hey, I don't have all the information.

The photos like that of RR always looked staged to me. Shirt and pants pressed, collar just so. Not a speck of dirt to be seen.

W, on the other hand, old jeans, grubby shirt, "working dirt" on the shirt, maybe on his face too. Didn't much like W at first, but his reaction to the WTC/Pentagon/Flight 93 attacks, and his leadership - especially in the first two weeks after them - really impressed me. I think, towards the end of his first term he developed too much of a tunnel vision about certain things, and let stuff outside of that slide, but, hey, I don't have all the information.

Its known that Reagan did chores on his ranch. It's possible the pic was taken on his first cut on that job. :D

GG

W looked like he knew what he was doing on his ranch. I think that I would like to meet him on the ranch more than I would have liked him around some of his influences in DC.

I cannot believe that you cannot find photos of Pres BO clearing his land, doing manual labor or knocking down a big job by knocking down bits and pieces! I am sure that one can be stage just like his famous shotgun photo. 'His' level shotgun (what was he shooting at?) brings up a question about ownership: an Illinois citizen (he did vote in IL) must have a valid FOID to own a gun.

I sure do miss him, he was a good president no matter what people say.

Great pic!!

Rye ;)

Nice images of Presidents Reagan and Bush. Contrast those to this character wearing a crash helmet, Mom Jeans while on a girl's bicycle:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2611511/posts

I'm not sure which made me laugh more, the picture, or the comments underneath. I really laughed at the contrast of Reagan with chainsaw, Bush working the ranch and Obama hanging curtains!

Nice images of Presidents Reagan and Bush. Contrast those to this character wearing a crash helmet, Mom Jeans while on a girl's bicycle:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2611511/posts

Now that's hilarious!! :D Rye

Archived